Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from ~Seer: “Edit: @Gandalof it isn’t so expensive as you think. Sum them to rep boots and try pvps against sp6M (expenditure of 5-6kk) ” well if it's not "expensive" to you, why don't you pay that for me then? btw it makes no sense to sum them to rep boots then test it against sp6. and again as i said, im open to change my mind if you want to prove it and show me. otherwise i dont see why i have to waste my time, money and effort.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” yes you can. Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” That's because we did not do any provocation to begin with, you cant see something that doesn't exist. ” Gandalof is simply unnecessarily paranoid in this case ” what am i being paranoid of exactly? Quote from Morgoth: “Not just in this case board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…9ccffa781591…

• Quote from ~Seer: “Please dont’t comment if you haven’t tried them yet. These boots are enormously better then Kertos ones. Try them and then let me know. ” why do i have to go through the effort of doing that? the burden of proof is on you. i'm open to see a video of you showing how "op" this effect is. or if you play on us server, im open to you showing me in-game. otherwise, im not really going to go through the effort of mixing it with some strong res to have decent % res and waste all that …

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from XsafouaneX: “haha thx ” Reported as offtopic.Special reason to love nostale is that some people dont even understand the rules of the thread ” Well to be fair if pinka actually intended for us to write it every time he kinda had to write that part in.As of how it is right now he made a thread called "Reasons why I love nostale" then proceeds with "Just post your reason (video,comment etc) as why you ''love'' to play Nostale." < Which is just an…

• mfw you want to nerf an irrelevant low lvl eq... hint: flame giant/kertos boots insane defenses are much more stronger than this mediocre low lvl boot. rep boots and a6 boots effects (and res amount) are more valuable to me too.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I failed to see how i or Morgoth provoked chaos but whatever i guess. ” for u idk tbh. but u fail to see how morgirth provoked chaos... seriously?

• Quote from Cherish: “ Quote: “not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote: “People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale ” 3.0 Watching team vs player spam is why I love NosTale. ” and this is why the team always loses. because instead of team members being team players and helping their teammate, they sit on the sideline and just watch. but …

• Quote from Steffie: “It's an offtopic thread. At that moment, there was a group of players that were joking with fake stories about the game development and Entwell. It was implied it was a joke from the very beginning. Even the same player who posted it implied it wasn't real in another thread. (And this is the one that he uses to share the probably real information. And I say "probably" because, even if Entwell creates a certain patch, doesn't mean that Gameforge communities will have it too o…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Yay you didnt left forever. ” i am just like chaos, inevitable. seems like i sparked some activity though so until things die out (prob soon after i post this anyway) i guess i can stay for a bit till then, otherwise.. guess i can take a week or two or however long to make some posts stack. Quote from Pinkamena: “I like Skillet, just think this was more fitting for a return ! youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ ” ok.. i'll admit.. you got me really good on this one.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “Seems like chaos will never vanish permanently ” we are ALL chaos

• Quote from XsafouaneX: “Quote from Gandalof: “why did u even bother doing all these challenges for some useless rewards. even if u got that 1% you just wasted your time for no reason. so i dont even feel bad for you. ” prntscr.com/o6h6g1 + i love all the challenge nostale host for it community so why skip them . it might look usless for u but its unique xD . ” more power to you. if you like em you do you. people with your enthusiasm is another reason i love nostale.

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “morgirth not having enough iq and basic comprehension skills to understand a simple topic idea is a reason why i love nostale. ” People not being able to understand basic things and then say others have low IQ instead of them is why I love nostale ” a hilarious and miserably failed attempted to "no u" by our sgm who has the girth but not the brains is another reason why i love nostale

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “600 IQ outplay steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit.2000 IQ comeback. Another reason to love nostale. ” heh, ironic. Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Gandalof: “steffie is so amazing. you're pretty much the only good team member here, and you are a reason why i love nostale. ” Ahem, a…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote. ” I didnt want to quote the whole paragraph, I should've just put <...> inbetween and change word bosses to monsters so that it would remain a quote. Apologies. Does it change anything? No. ” you dont need to put the dots but that's up to you if you want to make it more clear. and yes, it does ch…

• Quote from Morgoth: “I assume if she said that it means the user said it bit later on I don't know good Spanish yet any how. ” i went like 4 pages ahead and he didn't say that. i got bored of going more than that and that topic seems to have died out so.. Quote from Morgoth: “If you wish to believe what he says to be true you can, I don't really care. ” sigh.. i tried to make it as clear as possible. i never said if i believe what was said (i dont even need to "believe" in this matter). i'm just…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened" ” You implied that. Or bosses wouldnt be stronger and larger than mobs, somehow? ” a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote.

• Quote from Morgoth: “What? the post was made by a Spanish user in the Spanish forum where steffie is board admin. ” so what? that doesn't mean she can refute the statements made by just saying "it was a joke" or whatever without providing any actual counter arguments. Quote from Morgoth: “What does Entwell have to do with anything on this one. ” idk, maybe the fact that they are the ones who develop the game? i would say that the developers of a game has everything to do with updates coming to t…

• Quote from Jekyll: “This is getting annoying. pls stop this "my uncle owns gf" thing. ” i never said that, not even once in this thread. Quote from Jekyll: “Seems like you were offended or smthn. Wasnt it obvious that its a joke? Also what misquote? I just made it shorter. ” i wasn't offended. the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened" Quote from Jekyll: “As long as we make on-topic contributions nothing is going to st…

• Quote from Morgoth: “The post was indeed a joke, @Steffie confirmed it so not sure what you on about. ” yes, steffie. the other sgm that doesn't work with entwell and knows as much as you do. she "confirmed" it so it must be true right?

• Quote from Jekyll: “Idk for the last few days Im logging to the forum and see that Gandi or someone else replied a few hours ago, then I click to check a post that had been there for 2 or 3 weeks already. Yes that had happened before but not as often as now... What's going on? Also this is another reason I *love* NosTale forums ” are you sure that it's a "forum bug" and not you imagining seeing me post because u miss me so much? Quote from Jekyll: “247 tries to get +15 Scout, still nothing I am …