Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tug of war

Darkrai~ - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

326 hi

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Morgoth: “For good or bad the UI(+Skill bars) is changing a lot lately and I do understand that it might be hard for a while but just be patient with it. Plus with time you gonna get used to the bars. ” you are speaking to people who used to play 10 year+, our eye use to focus on exp bar and skill bar and now what? too small i have to hover mouse all time to check how much % present i got.sometimes the change inflict bad mental stuff for gamer's who use the …

• Who is me? NupNup didn't give that away??

• Your event-suggestions!

Darkrai~ - - Calvin Coach's corner

If it was like an icebreaker sort of event then that's fair enough because it gives a chance of all levels to be equally matched and binded with the same level cap. The reason im saying it is unfair is because everyone enjoys events but when your say level 50 you stand no chance against a 88+ that has equips/sp's etc.

• Hey Agra NupNup hehe, nice drawings

• Your event-suggestions!

Darkrai~ - - Calvin Coach's corner

I completely disagree on a pvp event considering some family's are made for social/chat/friend based So in reality only the top fams with all the 93+ would take part and stand the highest chance. A reason I like the event raids is because it gives lower levels a chance to take part an enjoy the game so I think maybe some sort of team event would be perfect for the community.

• Hello, i'm sure this has happened to many mainly in LOD. When loot comes onto the ground it causes a graphic/camera bug which means 1. The loot that is there is not visible 2. You cannot sometimes move either your character/camera. This is normally fixed in LOD by looting everything on the ground. I am getting it in instant combat after the loot comes down and normally I leave loot on the ground to continue looting after my next wave has cleared as I don't have time to loot everything as I do so…

• Its hard to do something about it really, as irritating as the situation is I cant see a way with it stopping. Its the gold spammers that get annoying but gm's do their best with what they can do and its appreciative. They could change it to 55+ which is a bit more of a advantage on the al situation but at the same time, its good for new an old people. The people that have merged themselves over to the US server have probably done the main quest lots of times, and with the annoyance with some of…