Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

~Galaco~ - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probab…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more th…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol. I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam

• Edlyn - Bird lover

~Galaco~ - - Staff

hello... im late to the party but still arrived

• The Last Post Wins V10

I think it's biologically seen binary. (There are people who are XXY, or X- genotype, but they both count as female) psychologically seen I think it is not as black and white, due to the complexity of the human mind.

• The Last Post Wins V10

anyway you can be whatever you want gandalof, male, female, potato, tomato or other... it's the internet.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “(if you mean something outside of forums then that's irrelevant) ” okay guys soyou assume his gender freely outside of forums! ” his? not their?

• The Last Post Wins V10

what the...

• The Last Post Wins V10

exactly, people who deny their own fantasies and shoving them to others...... you started about bribes so uh.... you're just shoving it to me, nice try

• The Last Post Wins V10

I never said something about bribery (except for this post in which I explain that I haven't said anything about it)... you guys made it up..

• ¿What do you think of the previous user?

I do what I want cause morgh doesn't want to collaborate! And Im not even around that much... i think nothing about you atm ganda which is a positive thing??

• The Last Post Wins V10

morgoth, let's collaborate someday

• ¿What do you think of the previous user?

nice pink icon!

• What are you listening to right now?

some nostalgia.. youtube.com/watch?v=yiZPu7qG0p8

• Guess Who Will Write After You V4

plutia who????? Raco!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

rules of nature. global warming

• and remove all bugs too.

• The Last Post Wins V10

lies i will win.

• The Last Post Wins V10

pinka what u doing...

• RULES OF NATURE V1

I do not feel much urge to reply on certain messages. Next to that, I'm busy.