Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Gandalof: “a quote can't be anything besides what the person exactly said. it doesn't matter if i implied it or not. if you're gonna quote, keep the quote to what i wrote. ” I didnt want to quote the whole paragraph, I should've just put <...> inbetween and change word bosses to monsters so that it would remain a quote. Apologies. Does it change anything? No.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Jekyll - - General Discussions

Quote from Morgoth: “The irony here is also why I love Nostale ” I beg to differ, there is no twisting incoming from me. However, whether you feel the need to expose such blatant hypocrisy you may do so with concrete evidence and argumentative commentary. download.jpg Having a passive-agressive argument with sgms is another reason not just to love nostale, but to live

Quote from Morgoth: “I call it 2 birds 1 stone. ” I call it 1 stone 1 wrong recipient and 1 missed target People twisting the story is another reason I love nostale.

Quote from Morgoth: “That was mostly to bully Gandalof's post rather than steffie though Users misunderstanding my bully intentions is also why I love nostale ” Yet the bullying result recipient is Steffie. It's like if one throws something at another person, misses them and hits someone else. Morgie trying to make up excuses for his misbehaviour is another reason to love nostale

Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” This is bullying. ^ In context that you were doing the same stuff. Change-My-Mind.jpg SGMs pretending to be holy pure divine otherworldly sentient angelic beings is another reason to love NosTale

• Quote from Morgoth: “Where that user did not provide any source of what he wrote from Entwell or whatsoever. ” Why would Gandalof ever consider that. *sigh* Annoyed of people trusting random stories and then spreading these fake news all over and be disappointed at Entwell that it didnt happen.

Quote from Morgoth: “What do you mean? quote all of my message? Quoting posts wrong and blame people is another reason to love Nostale. ” I announce you below Steffie IQ for editing your post after bullying Steffie for doing so. Another reason I love nostale is that you can bully the bully

Quote from Morgoth: “I saved her original post anyway. And I can even restore the original post removing the edit. 2000 IQ comeback. ” Reason to love nostale? OFFTOPIC!!! Also a reason to love nostale is that you can get gms busted I want Steffie and Morgititata fight each other 46000642_multpict_narod_ru182_400x400.gif

• Quote from Gandalof: “the misquote is you adding "bosses" there, i never said that word in the original post that you "quoted" and "shortened" ” You implied that. Or bosses wouldnt be stronger and larger than mobs, somehow?

Quote from Steffie: “Yeah, you can bring me coffee. ” yah bring me as well. Ordering trial mods around is another reason to love nostale

247 tries to get +15 Scout, still nothing I am so pissed off rn I effing hate (love) this game 8dab270042c8be977617187bdc14c1ac.jpg Upd: it's 315 fails now, I guess there is no end

Idk for the last few days Im logging to the forum and see that Gandi or someone else replied a few hours ago, then I click to check a post that had been there for 2 or 3 weeks already. Yes that had happened before but not as often as now... What's going on? Also this is another reason I *love* NosTale forums

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Racordany: “8o ” Dont be so happy I'm not planning on leaving.

• Quote from Yaouank: “It is supposed to be a Mate SP ” well its going to be either something overpowered or useless garbage. Anyway, noswheel material. Ice witch isnt really a "new" pet, probably will be delivered to players through various events as a "super reward" or through fanart contests?

• Quote from Gandalof: “in other words, this event was a bait. for rarity at least. ” it always is a bait for people to buy nos$ and get better stuff. Cant milk people like this often or casuals will be quitting

• Quote from Gandalof: “i don't see how this prevents 6.3 in any way, shape or form. ” Well Entwell is lazy af so instead of adding 6.3 or 7 w/e they would put something else earlier, and that might not be fitting into my plans. Quote from Gandalof: “btw its a7 not 6.3, i got inside sources for that ” This is getting annoying. pls stop this "my uncle owns gf" thing. Quote from Gandalof: “nice misquote. next time you're gonna "quote" make sure it's an actual quote without adding words on your own i…

• Quote from Gandalof: “(like needing tank and healer, not just 15 dps) ” Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. Quote from Gandalof: “cuby pet for dynamax cuby raid ” against. or cuby pet without debuff. Quote from Gandalof: “maybe some nosmall items too ” not happening overall idea is not bad but i'd rather have 6.3 ty 11:14pm forum time: Quote from Gandalof: “also the f, my …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “that's what they want you to think. think of it, if it wasnt true.. why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? why would certain mod mass warn us? (hint: it's to silence us). believe in what you want idc, but i would at least like you to think about what i said logically and then you'll see what i mean. the signs are there. ” Nevertheless, no solid evidence. You can try very hard coming up with explanations for coincidences even if they are plausible w…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “they want you to think ” what a good start for a conspiracy

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg