Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Cherish - - World of spam

Quote from Rainbow Dash: “There was a party here? ” Yes. It's unbelievable isn't it? Forum was active once upon a time

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “2 exams done ! one with A + and one with B + , hopefully ill get my student loan back BZ9h6PG.png Anyways if you were me, which one of those would you choose ? ” Congratulations! I'm very glad that my studies aren't like yours; I would struggle to write a decent essay for any of those! I'd probably choose the 'God/Goddesses of Roman or Greek Mythology' just because it sounds the easiest to research, rather than it being particularly interesting.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 like smart man once said - "here for my likes" @TheRealDeepStriker ” I suppose I could be happy that I was named as the title character, but I can't manage it somehow. Why, when there's two women characters in the image, was I labelled as the dog?! (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

So, forum has been reawoken by a knowledgeable but unknown new member? Quote from Naerys: “Mahmut is Chaos confirmed. ” We'll soon find out the truth of this mysterious member's identity; time to fetch the GMs instruments of torture.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Cherish - - General Discussions

Quote from Gandalof: “Scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale. ” Quote from Jekyll: “That's why I 'love' nostale. ” The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Everywhere is GoT talk. I'll be glad when it's all over... (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Morgoth: “You are slow. ” Pff, a matter of seconds difference and without me having Moderator powers! An unfair advantage! ” HAHAHAHAHAAHHA YOU LOST board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAH IT'S THE ONLY THING YOU'RE EVER GOOD AT YET U LOST TO AN OLD MAN board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 ” Oh well. In his old age he'll have forgotten about…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “You are slow. ” Pff, a matter of seconds difference and without me having Moderator powers! An unfair advantage!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I found the greedycatmoji ! BZ9h6PG.pngWell it was recently, he said something along the lines. ''If you keep caling me fat, I will consider it staff insulting and ban you [insert thug emoji here]'' Then he went and cryed to Edlyn as why we keep calling him fat but Edlyn didn't care. ” You mean this one? Quote from Morgoth: “If this continues I am gonna consider it as Staff insulting and ban board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 ”

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “If it makes it any better it took me about 4 times to notice it on pinka's post too board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 ” no, it doesn't make it any better. (assuming it's true anyway, and i dont believe so). i thought we had a special connection, but clearly that was just a coincidence. we're over now, there is no saving it. *cue montage of happy moments with both of us while playing sad music* ” There were happy moments?!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “right.. as if you'll rigg it for anyone besides cherish in that case ” Would prefer to retire from mod than rigg it for her ” Perfect! I get to win LPW again, Rexxar gets an instant promotion, and you can finally make peace with the forum quoting system! Win, win!

Quote from Gandalof: “dont blush too much, you're one of the bad apples ”

Quote from Gandalof: “in my opinion, in general GMs' transparency and involvement in the community is great. can you explain why you think otherwise? i know there are few bad apples here and there, but aside from those outliers (which you can't blame the whole team for) GMs been great and helpful to players throughout the history of the game from my personal experience. ” Aww, stop, you're making me blush!

• Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Cherish: “even if the changes would seem to be 'positive'. Whilst feedback, both positive and negative, would no doubt be greatly appreciated and would be forwarded to the relevant team members to be looked into further, changes (if it's decided they're needed) can sometimes take a little time to appear and that is not due to a lack of interest or effort. ” basically what nasrok already said but i'll throw my 2cents in anyway. simply put, we dont hear back from a…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

On the bright side - forum is active again!

• Quote from Q-Arch: “I understand that it sometimes can take some time for changes. But in most cases nothing happened.You guys are even promising events. But nothing happen after 6 months now ? ” To use the example you gave yourself: the March Hare raid was received with critical feedback and as quickly as possible changes were implemented which sought to act upon the feedback given. Recently forum users have been asking about the possibility of an event and today this spring event began. Feedba…

• Quote from Q-Arch: “Trying to provide ? why trying? why not just do provide it? ” Quote from Q-Arch: “What did you do with our feedback with the Mad March Hare Raid ? You just send it to the person above you? But what if that person isnt functionating? How are you gonna solve that?It seems that some people in GameForge arent capable on their job and you see that in the game. Doesn't sounds really motivating as work to do. ” Something that it is important to remember: Every member of the team wil…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Jekyll: “Morgititata Margaret ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…5b57cd2aebe5f6f6c67427cc5 ” An improvement from 'Fat Morgoth' though, right?

• Quote from nasrok34: “it is for me , my own experience. as i write to morgoth answer. there is some 90+ players playing game but i am pretty sure they dont know what to do. I know these because i force some of player with asking do u will host xx raid etc and they host add aa number of alts etc and we make raid. At there i see some players like me. Lost on raid maps on these raids. And boss room some of them plays different others plays different tactic. but we dont know what is behind on this t…

• Quote from nasrok34: “If this will happen in a order i mean every saturday after first calligor. GM's dont need use that option after 1-2 weeks maybe. After players get that habit probably it will start working as usual. Just people need learn what to do.GM's use god mode because people dont know what to do on raid and die too much. Also same GM says i dont have more time to do things and gone invisible or left game. If there will be a watcher/follower/teacher raid and from team member (because …