Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

I had no idea Thats bad. Not too many of us remains

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Naerys - - Staff

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Im kinda curios what their sub race will be tho , but plz not another elven race we have 4 already ! ” We need light elves.. and acidic elves.. and golden elves.. and silver elves.. and low elves... Yay Blizzard! ” not even Tolkien had so many elves ._. Oh wait, he had, actually... cant help, but Tokien´s fantasy world is one of the most developed, he was such a great writer

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

What?

• That's how NosTale works

Naerys - - World of spam

Seems like you can´t block a god, eh Morgoth´s equipment: Unforgiving Ban hammer that can´t miss( special anti-Chaos effect) Special anti block gloves - there is nothing to stop Morgoth from punishing Anti-forumtrash armor boots of invisibility - you wont see him coming

Naerys - - World of spam

its more like i havent unblocked you yet i wouldnt talk about it anyway.

Naerys - - World of spam

mischievously and obviously devious!

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Why the hell is so hard to evolve a magikarp. ” Not enough brain cells to evolve.(easy) ” Galaco left.Why ? @Naerys Galaco left ! 6wMSl5L.png ” i know we talked bout it. i´ll miss her Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “For some reason i thought you may know something about it. ” I wouldn't be able to tell you either way board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…8da959d8ad752bbd7b518bfcbQuote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Gal…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

i liked blademaster...ninja is weird, i imagine ninja as Naruto...but to be fair, Sasuke DID use blade :p

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

I love blade too, especially in pvp :p Chaos is everywhere, it seems

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Morgoth: “My crusader SP should be my main card after this... ” which one is currently your "main"? Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “My crusader SP should be my main card after this... ” no, death reaper. ” true, cus weak. ” no i meant it like "death reaper reaps souls and Morgoth reaps Chaos -> Morgoth is a death reaper! "

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “My crusader SP should be my main card after this... ” no, death reaper.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “"new" though... ” he is like a phoenix, he will rise again from the ashesOnly phoenix is a noble creature, Chaos isnt. ” he is more like a hydra. ban 1 account, 2 more accounts appear. ” yes thats more like it

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “"new" though... ” he is like a phoenix, he will rise again from the ashes Only phoenix is a noble creature, Chaos isnt.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

you-shal-not-ban-me-o-1566749.jpg Chaos trying to defy Morgoth. But in the end, Morgoth always wins!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Chaos tried to invade with multinicks, Morgoth´s ban hammer disagreed

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

RIP Chaos

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Naerys: “Oh wait, i thought Snorlax suited Raco since it always sleeps ” well now that you mention it, it obviously suits morgirth the most ” Evil never rests, so nah

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “Already working on memes. f8a51a7becdf685f754fb952c18d4e46.png Feeling cute, might show some memes later idk tho ” Its like a neverending story

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Oh wait, i thought Snorlax suited Raco since it always sleeps

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Mahmut digivolves to Chaos mode!