Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would like to request a winter raid event. I wanna spam winter raids $_$

• I would like to request a winter event.

• Quote from SkyDrive: “These events can't be suggested. It's the company which should consider when make them. ” all hail the king

• The Last Post Wins V10

Kacchan - - World of spam

Quote from Rainbow Dash: “is there a place/tread or somewhere to report scammers? ” same question, would like to report Pinkamena scam/bad memes

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “@Jekyll and @Kacchan Congrats ! Lithuania did great ! ” is this soccer or something ” lol, no idea aswell

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Edit ; Apparently, no , you cant block a teamler as a normal use ” Good, thats what I wanted to see. And if it was possible if I would be able to send you a PM or whatever else the block... blocks you from.Thanks! ” I can block Rexxar, but i can't block Morgoth.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “ White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation. Immortality. ” those two.

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Why the hell is so hard to evolve a magikarp. ” Not enough brain cells to evolve.(easy) ” Galaco left.Why ? @Naerys Galaco left ! 6wMSl5L.png ” nutblob.png

• RULES OF NATURE V1

oh boi new ghostfreak jhin and shaco skins! as shaco main and exjhin main, i am happy. guess i am going back to jhin! well he's the one who got me plat! @Racordany so i smell dreamteam part2?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “ Quote from Recep: “Hi I am a new member nice 2 meet u ” Find a better hobby. ” okay i ma just going to stop for now. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2948e0430580523cac2631a6d

• RULES OF NATURE V1

board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2948e0430580523cac2631a6d

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “I lost count to be honest but far more than just "third" time ” Only counted his og accounts which survived some time like Chaosbringer,Moric and this one.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

behold s+ meme board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2948e0430580523cac2631a6d (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Atleast Scooby isnt a female dog. AvbvYaU.png ” cherish right now: CaFBawtXEAAIMz7.jpg

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hi! Raco next!

• MEMES 2019

Quote from Pinkamena: “7xEbzpA.jpg ” hehe "don't lose your hope" pinkyboi probably not. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2948e0430580523cac2631a6d

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “ Quote from Kacchan: “Already working on memes. f8a51a7becdf685f754fb952c18d4e46.png Feeling cute, might show some memes later idk tho ” Its like a neverending story ” but don't forget its beginning Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Morgoth's situation in a nutshell: youtube.com/watch?v=GpdtL_r5VhY ” anyway made few memais, but saving best ones and "morgothbanschoas" till later. (Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Already working on memes. f8a51a7becdf685f754fb952c18d4e46.png Feeling cute, might show some memes later idk tho

• RULES OF NATURE V1

9d6966b3cb9cbffccad16d2919e4e26c.png tenor.gif

• RULES OF NATURE V1

board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2948e0430580523cac2631a6d like smart man once said - "here for my likes" @TheRealDeepStriker