Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Racordany - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “2 exams done ! one with A + and one with B + , hopefully ill get my student loan back BZ9h6PG.png Anyways next is exam 3 but shortly after i have a presentation for my extra 'subject' I dont know if this is legit in other countries but here you have to study 1 extra subject at a different university that isn't related to your main specialization for a total of 1 and half an year. For first semester i had Urban Culture and this semester i got Arts and Religion and i need an…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Racordany: “Quote from Kacchan: “oh boi new ghostfreak jhin and shaco skins! as shaco main and exjhin main, i am happy. guess i am going back to jhin! well he's the one who got me plat! @Racordany so i smell dreamteam part2? ” Oof did not see it. But sure, Jhin Bard Botlane! ” Sounds like an awfull lane to deal with. ” Every lane against me is awful (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “oh boi new ghostfreak jhin and shaco skins! as shaco main and exjhin main, i am happy. guess i am going back to jhin! well he's the one who got me plat! @Racordany so i smell dreamteam part2? ” Oof did not see it. But sure, Jhin Bard Botlane!

• Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from Fuhl: “I attended the raid once and my reward was 10x Bamboo. It says that you can exchange the item at Eva Energy for a Grasslin Seal. But as far as I can see, thats not possible? I dont know what to think tbh. ” Quote from Racordany: “But this are all old videos with the old rewards. They changed the rewards in the raid boxes for this event ” as you can see they changed man:D ur box wrong. unbox it again ” Sure some of the old rewards are still in the raid, lik…

• Quote from Fuhl: “I attended the raid once and my reward was 10x Bamboo. It says that you can exchange the item at Eva Energy for a Grasslin Seal. But as far as I can see, thats not possible? I dont know what to think tbh. ” You can also use the bamboo for a hp/mp/sp effect as far as I know, but yes maybe they should've changed the description of the item

• But this are all old videos with the old rewards. They changed the rewards in the raid boxes for this event

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Racordany - - Staff

Big Boss Morgoth gonna protect Rexxar

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Fat Morgoth ” Quote from Cherish: “I'll hide behind Morgoth. ” Keep Yourself Safe. ” Lets hide all behind Morgoth!

Racordany - - Staff

The movie is already out Rexxar! You should watch it!

• Edlyn - Bird lover

Racordany - - Staff

Edlyn Hi

Racordany - - Staff

Ty for the compliment! btw: Good day Rexxar

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “And you should rename yourself to "Ineedtogivemyopinionforeverythinglof" or "Iamveganandneedtotelliteveryonelof" or "IhatethisgameandforumbutIneedtostayherebecauseIloveitlof" ” i'm not vegan, but besides that good job dany boi. well not really, because it was obnoxiously long so you get minus points for that. here's a tip: sometimes shorter is better ” Who told you this? Someone trying not to hurt your self confidence?

Racordany - - Staff

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Racordany: “Hello ” you should rename urself to boringdany ” And you should rename yourself to "Ineedtogivemyopinionforeverythinglof" or "Iamveganandneedtotelliteveryonelof" or "IhatethisgameandforumbutIneedtostayherebecauseIloveitlof" Btw: Hey Rexxar

Racordany - - Staff

Hello

Racordany - - Staff

Hi

• That's how NosTale works

but why am I steel and fighting? I'm friendly!

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Racordany: “:) @Pinkamena I wanna be a cool pokemon not the pre-evolution if kitcalie =( ” OK but Zigzagoon looks so cute !!! Also Kitcalie isn't zigzagoon evolution. ” oh right, anyway then I can stay a zigzagoon :x

@Pinkamena I wanna be a cool pokemon not the pre-evolution if kitcalie =(

• Yeah I hate it.. youtube.com/watch?v=DyDfgMOUjCI But this song is amazing too \o

• youtube.com/watch?v=HUHC9tYz8ik