Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Jekyll: “Too much for inactive servers, maybe. But come on, everyone knew that easy&fast&really profitable isnt what nostale has. Although its a reoccuring problem and entwell seems to be oblivious to the previous experiences whenever they do something like this. ” I agree it does always seem to be the same sort of problems with every new update added. Perhaps after this event, these types of issues will be planned for and considered earlier (Hopefully?) Quote from Jekyll: “Well maybe…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Great idea, the worst seen execusion. Instead of fixing the raid, they've completely killed the reason to do it (because the reward in the box is crap, the only reason was gold, no gold = why raiding then? Exactly what happened after the patch was implemented and I've been saying this from the start)A good solution would be making a raid difficult and not exploitable with alts, like adding more circles/more mobs without DRASTIC changes in gold reward or at least doing somethi…

• Quote from Bravious: “I haven't personally participated but what I've learnt from this thread. - The players who can afford to mall don't want free players to have any sort of advantage thus decreasing this raids rewards. - The free to play players just want a decent raid with decent rewards for their time. ” Then you've misread somewhere. The debate here isn't NosMallers vs Free-to-play. The debate here is excessive alt-use ingame. It isn't "free to play players just want a decent raid with dec…

• Quote from Jekyll: “That's what I dont like about "we're all equal". You cant make it comfortable and fair for everybody, when there are actually lazy people that try to criticize something for being difficult but arent doing anything in the first place (I mean trying to adapt, reach skill to play under pressure). ” It can't be completely fair for everybody, of course, but it's not as simple as fair vs unfair. Some players will always have an advantage, but there's a huge difference between gene…

• Quote from Heaven: “.And alot ppls are lazy and dun wanna train even some low lvl alts for it,and complain it spoil market etc ” Quote from Jekyll: “Maybe people with 1 low lvl account should spend more energy to do something and not whine about how hard everything is and that they want everything immediately? smh ” You seem to consider anyone who doesn't use alts as 'lazy', totally ignoring other reasons for such: Perhaps they're still using an old or poor PC, unable to manage multiple Nos at o…

• Quote from Jekyll: “These are the ones complaining usually, because good players arent complaining about costs, more like time because its boring. ” Cost depends on where you play. Though I know this is less to do with Act6 itself and more to do with the terrible state that the UK server is in, the costs of levelling Clv there certainly aren't low: US mackerel is 17.9k in bazaar at the moment. UK is 147k. In my own opinion, as someone who's already levelled Champion level, it is a total waste of…

• Quote from Ruff: “Except there is literally no reason to fear being "hunted", i thought arena was dead now.... Nobody owns any of the channels, and i dare them to find a GM who says otherwise. Only reason minigames are inactive aside from alt abusers is because most people seem to think it isn't worth their time for some reason.... So you need alts just to start the minigames. I try to join them whenever i see it pop up and the majority of the time it doesnt even start, and when it does nobody i…

• Quote from Ruff: “Crazy idea, probably insane to even think it but what if it had a ranking system similar to the new minigames and top rank has a chance to win sp upgrade scrolls ” Unfortunately, it would go the same way as every other ranked system - players complete it with their own alts only to get top rank prizes with their main characters and threaten to hunt if anyone else attempts to join. Possibly also leading to arguments again over who owns a particular channel. FC Combat Arena uses …

• Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Okay so here are my ideas on what can be done to make Icebreaker more fun: 1. First of all, make it a bit more rewarding. I feel like the amount of reputation / gold you gain is a bit too low. Edit: Or make it so that players get limited items as a reward, so that alt abuse is discouraged even further. 2. Secondly, remove the whole "frozen" / team-building aspect of it. I know this may sound off-putting but let it be a battle royal type of thing ; free for all, no…

• Quote from Gandalof: “yes exactly. so make it more accessible people go arena when there is no reward at all, in fact you lose money no matter (albeit the loss is basically nothing). but they still go there just to have fun. not everything needs to give gold/items for players to participate, having fun is a valid reward too. there are many ways to combat alt abuse, the issue isn't there. the issue is that the game devs are encouraging alt playing. ” Accessibility, whilst it helps, isn't everythi…

• Quote from Gandalof: “i know this isn't about rainbow battle but i think it's similar enough to bundle it with ice breaker. ice breaker and rainbow battle are useless in my eyes, they are very restrictive in requirement (only certain times, certain level brackets(ib), needs a lot of players(rb).. etc). and the rewards are not worth wasting your time for. however, making them have good rewards will only make more alt-abuse material like AoT. so in short, i would hope they are either remain the sa…

• It sounds like it'd be a very good change, but I imagine it'd be incredibly difficult to do so my hopes aren't high at all. UK and US would likely struggle a lot vs the other servers, so I can't see it being as popular with many of our players as it would be with players of other servers. But that wouldn't necessarily make it a bad idea - you don't have to 'win' to have fun, and there needs to be something to revive PvP and FC here for those who do enjoy it.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “The direction this porpose is going is similar to the old fashioned fc points system. I agree that there are people who preffered the older version and had nothing against getting killed and farming 24/7.But there are people that didn't liked this ideea and most likely are the reason we got the current rep system,i preffer the latter. Back then FC was preety much the endgame scenario,while act 5 wasn't fully developed so it was somewhat normal to be that grindy,but nowdays…

• Quote from Ruff: “Ok so basically, only those players aren't allowed into FC. Got it, still very much against imposing such a restriction. ” Whilst I don't particularly agree with the idea either, it could hardly be described as not allowing those players into FC. The majority (not all) gained that reputation from alt-killing. Losing a small amount of reputation from a kill is not going to keep them out of FC when they can replace it ten-fold daily.

• Quote from Ruff: “Ok.... So here is the thing. I do not know what 1.-43 is supposed to mean AT ALL. ” I assume, by 1-43, he means the reputation rank, not a reputation gain. The ranks range from 1st place to 43rd. The suggestion being, if a player within the reputation ranks (Legend/Hero Reputation) kills a player with significantly less reputation than themselves (500k rep difference suggested), then they lose reputation and the low level that was killed gains reputation. Personally, I agree th…

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Im sorry if im being "overdramatic" but im cutting the problem from the root before it grows.Maybe its a bit exaggerated to ask for reasons as why they agree with the solution,for that i apologize,nobody is forced to explained their choices at all. But i have 0 tolerance with point 6,Z E R O,i caught the time when the fc points was a thing,it was awfull for me,with absolutely no benefits. The elites were just doing their thing,getting points easily by kos anyone and monopo…

• Quote from Pinkamena: “ Ok,time for conclusions : This purposal does not serve the interests of the majority,but the few,and these few are the top elite players.The point that bothered me by far is the point 6 with reintroduction of FC points,which i say a BIG HELL NO. Also people stop agreeing to anyone who comes with suggestion,and think before.I recommand to either rethink most of the points in the purpose or just delete it alltogheter. The UK and US servers don't need this,now more then ever…

• They don't seem to be bad suggestions in theory, but I can't see them working if actually applied (For UK anyway, I can't speak much of US or other servers) Quote from Tomps: “1. Lord Mukraju In the past it was a great way of opening raids. Unfortunately with the development of the game, it became too weak and nowadays it is so easy to kill Lord Mukraju that it is entirely impossible to stop oponents' raid. We propose that it should be a part of Glacernon and raids should not be "free" for playe…

• Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “You win.#merge2019pls ” It's not a win, you're right, a class balance is certainly also needed But, whilst it might be considered a top priority for players of active servers, it's lower down the to-do list for many UK players, who's main priority is getting the server active again. Sadly, all we can do it wait and hope that UK becomes active once more

• Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Don't get me wrong, I still play on UK and I know the frustrations of there not being any raids to do, however, world PvP in FC does still happen on weekends. (Gotta thank TYPING family for this one) Also, I am not biased, I just gave Berserker as an example because that's one of the more obvious ones. I could go on a rant saying how weak most Archer SP's are in comparison to Scout (I mean, if you have a Scout, why would you ever use anything else? Scout does ever…