Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ozzacek: “Good suggestion. But I think, that the easiest way, how to advance old raids cuby->slade, without too much work, is put perf. stones inside the raidboxes. It will make them "HOT" again. ” yeah, that is the easiest way. the easiest way to get yet another alt abuse thing. the purpose of this idea is to make older raids actually playable at end-game lvls while keeping original ones unchanged because there is no reason to change them.

• Quote from Aureli: “Hello Just checked with the team again and the rare levels were not touched by the event. The 50+% apply to the overall chance to have a successful bet, while the chances for each rarelevel stayed the same. ” in other words, this event was a bait. for rarity at least.

• Quote from Jekyll: “Well. I dont really know how it is possible to make a raid that needs a tank and healer 100% when people have fps. Block fps? but for +38+ holy heal is useless. ” sure, whatever it takes. it isn't about healing specifically, i misspoke there. just any support being needed instead of being able to run full dps team. could be things like removing all buffs once you enter the raid, that way the buffs have to be done from inside the raid after entering. things like needing a cure…

• the idea is simple. it is to have "Dynamax" version of older raids that no longer being done (from cuby to slade, maybe even ibra at this point). what's a "Dynamax" raid you ask? well.. im glad you asked! in simple terms, everything becomes BIG no no, actually HUGE. basically, they dynamax version will be the same as the original one in terms of map and mechanics.. but the mobs will be visually MASSIVE and stronger of course (that includes everything from being higher lvl to having better res an…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Not sure what this is about but I am gonna close this. ” Obvigoth. ” thread: *exists* morgirth: i'm about to end this man's whole career also the f, my nose started bleeding as i was typing that. im typing this rn with bloody fingers

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? ” To be fair Aureli does answer some threads from time to time when she sees them board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…021463d09e3461f6b01411a68 ” that is true. and while we're at it, oureli is already doing much better work than lady sky. but that's to be expected because i wouldn't have used the most powerful tool that can even beat my uncle for no reason. fun fact: my uncle refused to change …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “they want you to think ” what a good start for a conspiracy ” that's what they want you to think. think of it, if it wasnt true.. why would the CM herself bother to go out of her way to deny it? why would certain mod mass warn us? (hint: it's to silence us). believe in what you want idc, but i would at least like you to think about what i said logically and then you'll see what i mean. the signs are there.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg ” they want you to think that i was trolling, but im not. i was just spitting true facts

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “my uncle owns gf ” r/thathappened ” r/nothingeverhappens r/ihavereddit i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you.

• Quote from dylansanasy1: “thats what i am saying actually, r8 i think is unattainable, after 1500 bets i still didnt see one, i dont think the chance can actually be that low. they might have increase the chance of r1-7 that they removed r8 ” that's how nostale works. open a ticket then and let them investigate it.

• i mean you can't really tell if it's bugged or not even if someone got a r8 (unless you believe the bug itself is that r8 is unattainable rather than just the chances of getting it is what's bugged). and the thing is, as usual.. we don't have a clear formula of how this "event" interacts with the chances. does it only apply to the base chance and does not count the extra chance from the amulet? i bet that is the case but i dont think we can be really sure about it. but in the end, it's just rng.…

• Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Gandalof: “i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway ” This sounds like a data breach ” no it isn't. my uncle owns gf, so no data breach there. he has authorization to fully access all of the data. it might be slightly illegal, but it is not data breach.

• Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Gandalof: “that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes. doesn't matter how many times they say it, it was not a coincidence. ” Believe me you dont wanna see the not "public documented request" ” i mean i could just ask my uncle for it but meh. i've probably seen worse anyway Quote from Q-Arch: “Quote from Gan…

• Quote from Jekyll: “meh, I just think that he 'feels' when its about time for an event. Like intuition ir smthn. ” if that was the case then he wouldn't need to request it to make it happen, it would happen regardless. so that's just not true. Quote from Jekyll: “Considering how GF listens to players, really doubt that its not a coincidence ” but he aint no normal player. that's like me calling up my uncle to temp ban morgirth on forums for the memes then saying "GF dont listen to players, so it…

• Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from SkyDrive: “These events can't be suggested. It's the company which should consider when make them. ” all hail the king ” that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes. doesn't matter how many times they say it, it was not a coincidence.

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “on another note, that event is looking kinda crazy. i might just go and roll with making +0 to +15 or smthin real quick but then never actually use the card. edit: just realized it's for eqs only not cards.. meh. ” 50% isnt a particularly huge boost when upgrading to +14 or +15... there will be 50% better chance for sp upgrading soon I think. They are just testing for now. ” still higher odds. i could go +15 easily regardless, i was just gonna do it with…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Q-Arch: “With the current event a lot of gold will dissappear from server. ” esssscussseee me? Isnt that what any server needs? more gold = everything is more expensive, less gold = everything is cheaper? ” dont bother, q arch is like that one spoiled kid that gets everything he wants from mommy forge. literally every single time he asked for an "event", it happens shortly after. coincidence? i think not on another note, that event is looking kinda crazy. i might j…

• Quote from Morgoth: “Worry not @Jekyll SGM powers to the rescue. My HP with zero boosts from either perfection points or normal SP points. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…021463d09e3461f6b01411a68 My HP with just perfection points.(100) board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…021463d09e3461f6b01411a68 My HP with just normal SP HP/MP points.(100) board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…021463d09e3461f6b01411a68 And now my HP with both Perfection points and normal SP HP/MP points. (Both at 100) board.en.nostale.game…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “You like bad memes ” no u cover1.jpg (left to right) @Kacchan @me @TheRealDeepStriker @Gandalof (can also swap gandi with trapchan but i think it is accurate as it is) there are more spiderman villains not on the pic that are @darkness-metal and some others that I cannot recall at 3am ” a more recent photo: 6ItnJ7H.png

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Don't say that, your feelings are important. Definitely more important than certain user's, i won't name. ” what are you even saying? Quote from Morgoth: “If I had to describe it would be "annoyed" that yet again it had to be me to do it ” dun lie u get off on that stuff