Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 444.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• i want nostale in my switch x

• That's how NosTale works

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Why the hell is so hard to evolve a magikarp. ” Not enough brain cells to evolve.(easy) ” you better watch your mouth because i wouldn't wanna be on the bad side of dynamax magikarp ” Sword n shield hype

• youtu.be/aqsL0QQaSP4

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Oh damn, Winter is cut short. rip bro x

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Kacchan: “9d6966b3cb9cbffccad16d2919e4e26c.png tenor.gif ” kitcalie: i am inevitable ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…fb776f551deebf4ebbde07963

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

@Mahmut hi bro x

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “GoT topic took this forum with itself to the grave, it seems ” Shall we start talking about each others boring life? Like how are the kids? Is Mary still wearing that perm? Dude, when was the last time you had real sex? - Erm, probably not xD

• What are you listening to right now?

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I saw Romanian passport , I clicked, lmao.Its so weird, a happy song with a depressing message. I don't know what to say , its soo...… im speechless. ” Yeah, it got a quirky vibe on it and the more you contemplate on the lyrics, it gets sad. And since yer listening to bastille, here is one (also paying homage to Sansa Stark xD) youtu.be/VgXOPeobPcI

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from darkness-metal: “reading all these spoiler make no sense to me. ” don't mind em, they don't make sense to the fans neither. What u see above were people baffled with sheety plot...anniehow this discussion will die out soon

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “Time to tilt pinky girl again ep6 bois! ” U a prophet kacchan. Love is the death of duty.. Sometimes, the duty is the death of love. GoT2019. k bye&die

• youtu.be/uJ_1HMAGb4k

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “HERETIC! BURN HIM NOW ” That just reminds me how people used to kill other people because they are of different religion or atheistic. smh silly mortals ” but muh absolute morals. ” Baal ; Reeeeeeeeeee. ” puhleaaaase gurl I'm on a word ban.

Baal - - World of spam

I'ma skip and not reply on some of the previous questions/points raised coz I don't wanna get sucked into the whole loop-argument-Ganda-world style wherein I had to reply to every single bit of statement, juice everthing out and not getting anniewhere. Also, I think, Morgoth already made his point clear (or not? maybe im just subjective, dunno anniemore, i kinda lost track) about the whole wrong/right, objective/subjective argument. Quote from Gandalof: “not the case for me, im just saying "righ…

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Baal: “Maroon font - dunno what you seeing, but I can't remember saying "question everything no matter what", I only said you can question it when talking about relative morals (again) like the topic being discussed (homophobic hate groups). ” here:Quote from Baal: “Uhm. I think the opposite is true, if we just accept things (inherited ideas and old ways) even if its not "moral" then I'm pretty sure we won't progress as "humans" and its just stalemate. By continu…

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “ i dont really care about what morgoth or jekyll said, i'm only focusing on what you said. also it's funny how you say it's frustrating to repeat, when im going to repeat myself for the third time because you keep dodging it. you said (paraphrased) that: "there are morals which are objective and absolute, there is no arguing against them no matter what" and also "we should question everything no matter what, even if something is widely accepted as right, we should always qu…

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Baal: “Also, when you say "Serial killers" believe killing another human is fine. - How do you know what they think is right or wrong? Sometimes doing smth doesn't follow what you really think "objectively" (Objective morals=Absolute morals). Based on your analogy, rapist rape because they think rape is right. Welp, if you think that way, dunno what else to say. ” this goes both ways, if he cant know for sure that another person (be a serial killer or whatever) t…

• youtu.be/VHrLPs3_1Fs

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “and to go against your example of murder specifically, what if it was in self defence? what if it was murdering a "horrible" person that *insert whatever you think the most horrible acts here*? it's not black and white, it's not an absolute. ” Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Baal: “See we have this thing called Absolute Morals like some actions are intrinsically right or wrong, no grey areas. For example, I think everyone can say that Murder is plain wrong ” Sorry I had to …

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “you start with "It is wrong", so i ask again, who's to judge the right from wrong? ” It is wrong, because otherwise it is right to discriminate people because of that. It's binary, there can't be a spectrum. ” It depends. See we have this thing called Absolute Morals like some actions are intrinsically right or wrong, no grey areas. For example, I think everyone can say that Murder is plain wrong (please don't tell me i fail in this assumption xD). Then …

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “Not exactly what I was trying to say, see the people back then found it right to have slaves and that is why they proceeded with having slaves. Take that away, there wouldn't be any slaves. Thinking they were right to have slaves because they were rich, in their head enslaving some people was justified, because they thought they were right. ” How did they realized - Holy crap, what I'm doing is wrong and I should stop? Certainly not by just accepting things and move on with …