Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So I was thinking this for a while but after having a read at this (board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…g/?postID=95470#post95470) forum thread I thought I would write a request here. I have been itching to host player driven events in the game. These can range from raids, ICs, RCBs, PvP tournaments and whatever else comes to mind. I was hoping that maybe you could add another section to the forum, specifically under the UK Server topic (board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…150-UK-Server-NosCitadel/) which…

• Most of the stuff sold. And whatever hasn't is in bazar. More importantly, I'm buying the following: Valakus Gloves Sum 0/1/2/3 or Sum 6. Willing to go for 1~2b on sum6. +15 Renegade +15 Death Reaper Cuby Pet Lucky Rat

• Is it possible to recover items that you ended up fusing the wrong way round? I ended up misunderstanding the description and destroyed the look I wanted to keep.

• One at a time. Plus I merch for a game living which means all you need is a bazar medal to stay busy.

• Keep in mind for partners that have their own skill, the skill has a specific level requirement. I believe the first skill on your npc partner unlocks at lv 30 and the second at lv 80.

• I'm not really in the mood to "type out" a guide, but here are the partners and partner sps I use with screen shots: Photobucket Album I had to put it in an Album because you can only open 5 description windows on nos so there are quite a few screenshots. Keep in mind, skills F to A might not be scaled to a S skill.

• Pity you never replied to my speakers then. I've had 9 characters levelled to 55 at 5m per hour. I could have saved a lot :x

• Updates: Sold the clv 28 robe. 1.1b on the Spellgun 1.2b on the lv 96 Robe Sold Vulc and TL Still buying +15 DR and Rene Also buying Cuby Pet and Lucky Rat as well as Fernon Fairies (not sure they are tradable but let's see)

• Due to the restriction of lv 55 to enter LoD, most people who want a level boost below lv 55 ask for an hour of leeching in act 5.2. There are some people who are very good at leeching people there and some who are not lol. But expect to pay about 3.5m-5m (more is silly) for an hour of act 5.2 leeching if you want someone decent. This price should not go up for an additional character though, so you and your mate can pay the money once and both be leeched for an hour. If you do an hour there onc…

• Quote from DawnOfRoses: “That's inflation darling. That is how it works in the game and irl too xD Put it this way, all gold in the game is farmed. It is either dropped or you sell stuff to an NPC which gives you gold. So naturally after the game has been alive for 10 years, a lot more gold has been farmed than in the first year. That means overall the value of gold decreases which in return means prices "appear" higher. I say appear specifically, because they aren't in reality. That doesn't mak…

• When you get to lv 90 you also want your partner to be lv 90, because mobbing with a lv 85 partner means it has 85 eq at best. Which is completely underpowered for mobbing. So all you're left with is asking some high lv to make you a lv 90 partner, which is very costy.

• Yeah, it seems they are investing work hours in places where it is completely unnecessary.

• Well in this case I'm not looking for anything speedy as such, but I kind of do expect a 24hr or 48hr response. 7 days is just weak.

• I was wondering how long support generally takes to resolve a ticket. I've contacted them two weeks ago and while I've had some responses, it's taken multiple days between replies. I do understand there are weekends and there are other people contacting support as well but one reply took 7 days and the last one now is also 5 days back. What kind of waiting time are you guys experiencing on the ticket system?

• Current offers on eq: 1.2b on lv96 robe, 800m on spellgun, 800m clv 28 robe. Vulcano 99+15+17 Tide Lord 99+15+51 I am still buying: +15 Death Reaper +15 Renegade 2x Onyx Wings

• That's inflation darling. That is how it works in the game and irl too xD Put it this way, all gold in the game is farmed. It is either dropped or you sell stuff to an NPC which gives you gold. So naturally after the game has been alive for 10 years, a lot more gold has been farmed than in the first year. That means overall the value of gold decreases which in return means prices "appear" higher. I say appear specifically, because they aren't in reality. That doesn't make much sense but see it t…

• Quote from Lady Sky: “Just wanted to clarify: We will go on Steam soon, but there will be no character wipe! Everyone will keep their chars. Also, Steam is a huge platform where the game will be available (as well as via standalone clients as usual), but the publisher (GF) / dev (Entwell) don't change. More info about this should follow soon ” The first good news in ages!

• Cuby seals aren't the turning point of the world as so many people assume lol. Generally speaking the most profitable raid seals to farm are Ginseng and Dark Castra. Here you're looking at about 500k for 20-40min playing on a low lv char.

• It's fine at low levels, but starting around lv 60 you'll start using BoA because you'll do LoD (anyone not using BoA in LoD is wasting time in my opinion) and then the 50% increase for pets is nothing compared to the 100% increase for players.

• I quite honestly think that if you have monthly happy hours, you'd have a lot more people spending, even if it's just a 20% increase in nos$ rather than have a person here and there mall a bit.