Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Slots for pet

Ethereal - - Calvin Coach's corner

Quote: “You can expand the pet slots by 10 by buying an item in nosmall,i can't remember the name,but you will surely find it in the pet section. /thread. ” Umm I think if he has 30 pet slots he already did that lmao... you don't start the game off with 30 pet slots.

• You do realise both UK and US can be played from gameforge... there's no ''steam contract'' just for US lmao. Wyd boi~

• Exactly as bravious said... the ''evil-doers'' have already gone to US, It's just the poor people and high levels that don't wanna waste their money for a transfer remaining on the server. If we merged with US, you'd have more players (even the ones that dont play right now will join with a great likelihood). More players means more nosmallers (lower prices ofc) and more players also adds to the activeness of the server. As I said, many of us are ready to help low lvls on the US server without c…

• Just as brav says lol... and yeah there's probably scammers and other rule breakers mostly coz the server is dead

• You do make sense... until some1 looks at players that have wasted 7(?) or more years and even money xD.... Then yeah just let every1 sell their gold if there's not gonna be a merge, right? Coz that's what happening right now...

• The basar is obviously inflated cause of the US server... I don't know why US people are ready to avoid us by saying our server could cause problems within a merge, but their server is what made UK so bad. The prices sky-rocketed only because of the US server.. they were going somewhat stable at 1:95-1:100k until US came, then they went up to 1:250k (at which point they're staying for about a month)... I agree that the only bad thing for the US server would be the bad prices in basar... but then…

• And no this is not an offense, but just the truth... All these money sellers/transferring people don't want a merge for their own good rather for the future of all.

• Worthless talking to you as you're just one of those that spent their money to transfer to US and now won't allow a merge coz you're selfish...

• Well I'm not gonna answer the majority cause it's mostly subjective. I'm just going to answer your ''why do you even need merge?''. Well it's simple. Uk is dead and its players dont wanna have their years of time (some even real life money) wasted when the server gets closed... it's not fun playing on the server either because you can't do anything but solo things... And yeah; I'm pretty sure that most of the ''pvp cheapers with hundreds of alts'' have already exchanged Uk stuff for Us stuff in …

• Yo so I've been wondering when/if UK is getting merged... there's no shops and everybody is just selling their stuff for real life money or other servers etc... And no raids are being done, no1 is in arena and the population keeps going down... If nothing is done, the server will soon be to about 50 players that get on per day... please start making a merge so all of UK's players time wont be wasted. And GM's please stop closing your eyes.. once basar loses most of its items, UK is ready for clo…