Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No, single players cannot request events. But I like your conspiracy theories. Here´s how the decision-making regarding events works in different cases: - GF NosTale team discusses: we want to have an event we did before.. which events are liked by the communities (ALL communities are included as it is international), what did we not do in a while - GF NosTale team wants to implement a new event: CM gathers ideas that were mentioned in the communities (again all communities) and then the whole N…

• Quote from NosTale News: “#####Want to get the most out of your gear? Now’s your chance to make it even better!##### Look forward to the following upgrade events between 13/6 and 17/6 (11 AM CEST): 50% higher chance to successfully upgrade weapons and equipment (from levels +1 to +10). This reduces the risk of the item being destroyed on a failed upgrade attempt. 50% higher chance when gambling. An increased chance to change a weapon or equipment item’s rarity level up to max. level 7 (or level …

• Not sure if that is possible in regards of how our event scheduling system works, but will forward the idea to the team!

• Dear Players, please note that the debuff that the top ranking families receive (as mentioned in the family system update news) also applies to the family exp booster as well as the family EXP event. This means for the top ranking families the boost only gives 70%, 80% or 90% instead of 100%, depending on the severity of your debuff. Happy FXP-earning! The NosTale Team

• Quote from NosTale News: “ Make the most of the Family XP Event and gather experience with your NosTale family even faster. During the event, the rate you earn FXP will increase by 100%. Being part of a NosTale family has never been so rewarding. Between 7/6 and 10/6 (11 AM CEST), you’ll get tons more family experience (FXP) which you and your NosTale family members earn for completing daily missions and achievements. These points allow you to improve your family and climb the rankings. If that’…

• Quote from NosTale News: “#####Better together! Using the new FXP Boosters you can double the experience your NosTale family earns.##### Three different versions of the FXP Booster can be picked up in the NosMall, differing in their duration: 1 day 3 days 7 days When used, the FXP Booster provides twice the amount of XP for you and all family members for the displayed duration. That’s a whopping increase of 100%! The effect duration can be lengthened if you or another member of your family use f…

• Quote from NosTale News: “#####Spin the wheel and with a bit of good fortune you might pick up a Magic Donkey Piñata Chest. Inside you’ll find a dazzlingly sweet mount which not only makes you faster, but also restores your MP.##### The Magic Donkey Piñata Chest is the new jackpot prize on the NosWheel. The mount inside offers the following effects: Movement speed increases by 21. Movement speed increases by 2 in NosVille and Port Alveus. Continuously replenishes MP. When used in combination wit…

• Quote from NosTale News: “#####You can now unlock more space for pets in your Miniland with the Pet Slot Expansion! The maximum number of slots has been increased from 30 to 90.##### Each time you use a Pet Slot Expansion, you increase the number of available pet slots by 10. Pet Slot Expansions can be purchased in the NosMall. In your Miniland you can choose which pet you want to accompany you. Now even more of your furry friends can find a happy place to live! Have fun with your pets! The NosT…

• Maintenance – 05.06.2019

Aureli - - News about NosTale

Quote from NosTale News: “ #####Hey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday, June 5th 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. ##### What will be changed? [Bugfix] Exp buff from family skill is now also active in land of death and frozen crown [Bugfix] Fire devil costume wings had no class restriction [Bugfix] There was a blind spot in erenia raid where she didn’t attack p…

• Quote from NosTale News: “#####Hey, my name’s Leo! As you might have noticed, I’m a turtle, and today’s a very special day for me – that’s right, 23rd May is World Turtle Day! What better reason could there be for a very special random box. And best of all, it’s got my name on it!##### Some people call me a coward, but that’s not really fair. The truth is… well, I’m shy is all. But not if the right music’s playing. Then I really come out of my shell! So how about it? Wouldn’t you like to have a …

• The maintenance is over, have fun playing!

• Quote from NosTale News: “ #####Hey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday May 22nd 2019 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time. ##### What will be changed? Usual database optimization and server restart. Your NosTale-Team ” Source: en-blog-nostale.gameforge.com/…d-maintenance-22-05-2019/

• There are no plans currently to make it tradable again since it was a countermeasure against alt-abuse.

• Quote from NosTale News: “ #####Treasure chests contain amazing riches, but sometimes they can be hard to open. Fortunately that’s not a problem for people with Treasure Chest Skeleton Keys. Thanks to the 3 new boxes, you can stock up on these keys… and if lady luck is smiling, you’ll reap twice the amount!##### Between 21st and 24th May 2019 (11 AM CEST), you can pick up Skeleton Keys in the NosMall – the perfect tool for veritable treasure hunters! The Skeleton Key Boxes are available in three…

• Sorry about that! The raid portals were added again yesterday evening.

• The maintenance is over! Have fun!

• The special maintenance will start now.

• The Maintenance will start a bit later than expected, we´ll keep you informed.

• Dear players, we will have a special maintenance today (20.05.2019) at 16:30h (CEST) due to technical issues! The game servers will be unavailable for ca. two hours. Please excuse the inconvenience! Thank you for your understanding, The NosTale Team

• Certain things like opening/starting times of events (like LOD for example) can be adjusted to one community´s specific needs. Everything that needs a patch in order to be implemented (like seasonal events, changes to existing content , gameupdates etc.) cannot be handled individually unfortunately.