Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 78.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I Quit.

NarutoDreams - - General Discussions

Quote from Morgoth: “Nice April fools joke. ” I kinda got into curse for abit (clickbaited). @Gandalof please dont leave us !!

• hm , i think i can try do something good for the forum , i just need some free time and mite try do some icons for each of the forum rep or something like that , but i would like to know what u mainly wanna from them ,+ resolution ,texts,etc.

• Quote from ~Galaco~: “- I don't want to unify my accounts (sorry), I would like to see a button that shows "don't show this message anymore" when the launcher asks for the email address ” Quote from ~Galaco~: “- When you disconnect, you have to start the game from the launcher again, which I personally think is annoying ” Agree with both of them, And i would like to add , make the multiclient to be able being open into other window not into same one , make it more easier for us to select the cha…

• That's how NosTale works

NarutoDreams - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “jesus that wall of text, aint no body got time fo dat ” It's ok,i just felt like saying all of that , when i saw they keep judging me and point out my parents it was enough for me =) And for this who asked if this memes was too much , dont worry about the memes i dont mind about them , keep up with the memes they are good , all of them not only about me !

Quote from Jekyll: “He thinks that trashing me in private conversations is a better idea than asking for a merge 10th time. ” First of all , i like how all of you are keep likeing his post like he is the white warrior that is fighting for the good , for this trash talking u kinda deserve something i cannot say over here , but its ok .For y'all im the "kid" that keep trying to fight for his ego and sht and let's not forget the broken english, ok so first of all im not a kid , ok? I'm 18, I may st…

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from NarutoDreams: “oh damn Windows XP , u shall be banned cuz u still playing Nostale with XP...omg ” (Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Morgoth: “For example, a lot of people in all communities suggested a bank system > we got it. A lot of communities had requested something like what we call now nosbasar > we got it. SP balances (1st attempt) > we got it. We asked for feedback few months back about more SP balances > we didn't get it yet etc ” People asked for a merge for hella times > we keep waiting for idk are we waiting on, we just gameforge, we care about money , yey

Quote from Gandalof: “im not sure how far it could be stretched, but there was a dg at lvl15 long time ago. and i wont be surprised if u can get sp6 at lvl15 either. ” i saw an 15lv with sp6,20 with sp8 >.> Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ Quote from Kacchan: “I am not obsessed? Like any normal guy i got only three folders on my destop. 4222a2b682958e339b2310b16f7ee057.png Whatya talking about? I am not deepstriker ._. ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…13979f21b909c4395e1462b20I got on my old com…

• Quote from Tomps: “1. Lord Mukraju In the past it was a great way of opening raids. Unfortunately with the development of the game, it became too weak and nowadays it is so easy to kill Lord Mukraju that it is entirely impossible to stop oponents' raid. We propose that it should be a part of Glacernon and raids should not be "free" for players. In order to ensure the satisfaction, we would like to make Lord Mukraju stronger and not so easy to kill. We believe that making him stronger is not that…

• S: wk +15 job 99 48 perf

NarutoDreams - - NosBazar

Are you from UK?If yes please note UrCandy<3 in game ima buy it

• All this hate no words, just think about it , i didnt started first with hate , u guys just hit me with hate since first damn post , now when i hit back y'all act so sinless, also your replies does not look pretty friendly ,but whatever ,y'all tryna act smart and superior over me , but i'll leave the "fight" now so i rather be the good guy that takes all the hate on the back ,all you got [You don't even know me fully(not even 5%) , but keep judging] Quote from Kacchan: “Lil offtopic but your sig…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Edit: i actually read past the first few sentences. Dont worry Im 99+50 ” Your telling me that your 99+50 , like i care, i do not care what's ur lv/clv ,I'm not scared =) Quote from Jekyll: “Personally, I do not care about the merge because I'm not involved in UK/US problems. I'm just saying&thinking what's the possible reason of the hold on. ” IF your not into UK/US servers/problems , why u try talking in US's defence... Quote from Jekyll: “GMs are not going to tell you some…

• Quote from Ruff: “Hey i don't want my warehouse stash of bushies that i can't take out because of lack of more pet slots to vanish on me just because of a stupid merge xD it is a real concern to me. Wouldn't be a problem if UK merged with any other server, but UK merging with US specifically has issues. Pvp can be fun sometimes, but more players doesn't equal more fulfilling pvp content. I remember when UK was full of people.....sitting around not participating in raids/pvp content(and no not be…

• Quote from Jekyll: “Na-na-na, thats not stupid, thats called complications. The merge with an older server will cause many rage-quits, because those who play on US not always have a main full of goods. Also, if they merge US+UK now, this will kill off some people's interest to continue like this, because, again, their accomplishments will be nothing in comparison. Thus after the merge you get more quits and a better chance that you will start to cry about it and demand a merge with a server with…

• Quote from Cherish: “I'm aware that this isn't what you would like to have heard, but my simply ignoring your post wouldn't help either. ” Good point .Thanks. Quote from Cherish: “Put simply - As much as we'd like to help, there is no more information we can give. All we can do is wait. ” seems stupid , I do not get how they use thier own brains for ,atleast they dont do right movements yet,i would be up to be in thier team , and tell them what next move is , cuz they dont do things right at all…

• Quote from Ruff: “Personally I'm fine with the wait for LadySky to give new information approach that we were told to do for what felt like a few dozen threads, but that's just me. Though to be fair, I've never wanted the merge ” Well yet u dont wanna the merge maybe cuz u are into US and do not give to much about with who will u play sooner/later so yes, but i do care , i do play for fun , but there might be no more fun no more , we suppose to get something good from gameforge like others commu…

• Quote from Ruff: “Your posts aren't being hidden in other threads from people spamming this one. If you are talking about the dashboard, personally i never even use that.... If you use the forums tab you can see all the threads that have been recently posted in(so spamming a single thread doesn't affect anything), and when you look at a thread it typically loads in at the 1st post in it that you haven't already seen. ” It matters alot that imporantat posts must be there , and not hidden(no1 read…

• What's the point of posting here, to make more posts ,kinda stupid make spam over here and ignore real topics ,if im going to be more ignored , im going quit , im done with this useless topics that are spammed just to hide others , just make a damn topic with spam , talk there , meme there , trash talk there and stop damn make 123123123 topics doing same thing , just a diff way anyways every1 goes off topic like sht,i really dont get it seems like fighting for UK is useless if u get ignored ..Th…

• Ok first of all , we did request an Steam release of Nostale , so old server do get a better base of players , but all we got was just a new server for each community that killed older servers more and more , then we get an #2K18MergeProject we wait , everything goes well , then we have an first wave of merges to ITA,DE,FR,etc... Now i must need to make a new topic about this MERGE plans about UK , lets say incase we going merge with US or not but they kinda need the merge tho , also when im log…

• Cmon gms do the event again , i'll make sure there will appear 5-6 teams of 3v3 , we just were busy with damn x-mas n new year , i was too drunk couldnt write my own team name...