Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i thought you were better than this, i am disappointed in you. ” I thought you were better at trolling than this, more disappointed than you will ever be I9SzJxcxfTk.jpg

• Quote from Gandalof: “my uncle owns gf ” r/thathappened

• Quote from Gandalof: “but in the end, it's just rng. someone could get +10 or r8 or whatever in the first try, while someone else fails +3 10 times. ” and Im the someone else, cuz betting and upgrading is cursed 99% of the time for me. tbh the upgrading during this event is really useful to low grade equipment only, like going from 0 to 7. Then the chances are so small that 50% increase is almost nothing.

• Quote from Kacchan: “I would like to request a winter event. ” And a summer event in winter, I agree now, seriously, I want this summer event to start in mid-July and end in early/mid-August

• Quote from Gandalof: “that was 100% a lie and it's proven, shortly after he asked for it.. not once but twice an event happened, and that's only the documented requests in public. who knows how many he made behind the scenes. doesn't matter how many times they say it, it was not a coincidence. ” meh, I just think that he 'feels' when its about time for an event. Like intuition ir smthn. Considering how GF listens to players, really doubt that its not a coincidence

• Quote from Gandalof: “on another note, that event is looking kinda crazy. i might just go and roll with making +0 to +15 or smthin real quick but then never actually use the card. edit: just realized it's for eqs only not cards.. meh. ” 50% isnt a particularly huge boost when upgrading to +14 or +15... there will be 50% better chance for sp upgrading soon I think. They are just testing for now.

• Quote from Q-Arch: “With the current event a lot of gold will dissappear from server. ” esssscussseee me? Isnt that what any server needs? more gold = everything is more expensive, less gold = everything is cheaper?

• Quote from Morgoth: “Worry not @Jekyll SGM powers to the rescue. ” Maybe I should apply to become a GM so I can test lots of stuff that I'm unsure about, such as shells... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah

• perfection gives stats and has nothing to do with skillpoint distribution. 1 attack perf = +10 base dmg (for both weapons) 1 def perf = +10 base def (close,long-ranged and magic) 1 ele perf = +1% power of the fairy (I guess) 1 hp/mp perf = +100 hp/mp ex. you have +100 perf sp with simple perfection distribution. Say, 30 30 30 30 means you will get +300 atk +300 def + 30% fairy + 3k hp mp boost while you wear that sp as an addition to your x/x/x/x skillpoint distribution which is completely diffe…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “what are you even saying? ” He's talking about Galaco and the flashy gif that he (Pinka) attached to the post and @ galaco in the very same post as a bonus, obviously Pinka did not care about her feelings. Cannot believe. @Morgoth i want to start a drama, ban pinka-chan for being so horrible friend and killing Caesar on March 15, 44 BC, Etruscan Ceramic. Disclaimer: I am clearly memeing and being sarcastic, you are welcome.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Football not soccer. ” Um... You better not trigger me on this ok? There is literally no difference it's the same sport in EU. I am just being forethoughtful about our North American (USA/Mexico/Canada) friends, maybe even @Morgoth (gotcha on that one didnt I?) Also I live in #gb I hear both soccer and football Quote from Pinkamena: “You like bad memes ” no u cover1.jpg (left to right) @Kacchan @me @TheRealDeepStriker @Gandalof (can also swap gandi with trapchan but i thin…

• Quote from Rainbow Dash: “Something like that. All the while in nostale, i have never encountered a scammer before, even when buying sps. Everytime i bought one in the past, i also gave them the cc first and they would do their thing by putting the sp in the card holder and trade it to me then i'll trade the gold. I must be unlucky this time or something to meet this scammer. Well, from now onwards i'm just gonna get like an item from them to safe keep first in case they take and run like this p…

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Jekyll and @Kacchan Congrats ! Lithuania did great ! ” is this soccer or something

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

n-UECLg-L70-Lg.jpg

• Quote from DarkAngel~: “Damn funny you say that, 50% chance and I've gotten 4 res sum5 out of 30 tries, so 26 fails lol . 50% ? yikes ” I feel you. It's just a bad day. But yeah, you can get 4 out of 30 but you never get 26 out of 30.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “dont really think its the fastest or easiest when it comes to tackle this aspect for all of the worlds religions. ” It's not fastest, but it sure is easier to pick out stuff from different religions than digging into one with not as much ready info available on the web.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Wow you still exist. ” Thanos hasnt snapped his fingers yet.

• That's how NosTale works

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “mischievously and obviously devious! ” Gee I wish I was that good at it. Life becomes so much more interesting.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Which one of the subjects you consider are the easiest/fastest to write about or most interesting from your viewpoint ; Totemic religions ; Types of Shamanism. White Magic and Black Magic and their manipulation. Virgin Woods and last tribesmen. Immortality. Wisdom. Asiatic Religions ; Shintoism. Taoism. Animism. Hinduism. Temple's descriptions. Ilumination Lotus. Analysis of a Temple or a ritual ( e.g Shiba). Extra ; a God/Goddes of either Roman or Greek Mythology. Hierarc…

• That's how NosTale works

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Jekyll is so devious ” obvious you meant