Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Morgoth - - World of spam

Natural circle of stuff

• RULES OF NATURE V1

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

I might be overprotecting on this one but better safe than sorry board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• Quote from Gandalof: “is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically. ” Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soonboard.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.) Quote from Gandalof: “since when did this happen? first RexXxoR spreading some KNAWLEGE and now mo…

• Quote from nasrok34: “everyone says open alt accounts. you will say same too. otherwise they say minigames or join all ic's for money making. ” You can't really say what he will say based on what other people say. You could be right, you could be wrong only way to find out is by asking him in a PM.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” Are you serious ?NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. I didn't tag Galaco to give her a seizure, I tagged her cuz she is from Netherlands. Hate you so much right now >.> ” Did not say you did it so she gets a seizure attack but at the same time not gonna risk it what if s…

• Quote from PickusRickus: “Aye, I am also Pete, or was... ” Multiple accounts confirmed board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• RULES OF NATURE V1

I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol.

• Mother Nature thread

Quote from Gandalof: “Notice: Not to be confused with RULES OF NATURE V1. This is a completely different thread. ” I think otherwise so thread closed. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136 Look at this cutie though board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Cherish: “Oh well. In his old age he'll have forgotten about this little win in 5-minutes time. I can go back to acting like it never happened ” I don't need to be old to forget useless stuff board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Gandalof: “TO AN OLD MAN ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Morgoth: “You are slow. ” Pff, a matter of seconds difference and without me having Moderator powers! An unfair advantage! ” ?????? I just went to rexxar's thread and quoted it board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I found the greedycatmoji ! BZ9h6PG.pngWell it was recently, he said something along the lines. ''If you keep caling me fat, I will consider it staff insulting and ban you [insert thug emoji here]'' Then he went and cryed to Edlyn as why we keep calling him fat but Edlyn didn't care. ” You mean this one? Quote from Morgoth: “If this continues I am gonna consider it as Staff insulting and ban board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136 ” ” …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “If this continues I am gonna consider it as Staff insulting and ban board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…cfe93f30ce50372b52e166136 ” You are welcome

• RULES OF NATURE V1

If he become more specific about which one he mean I can just re-post it