Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 298.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• boys vs girls

invisibleman - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

908 BOYZZZ SUXXXXX I WANT TO GO TO GIRLS SIDE PLSSS

• Quote from invisibleman: “sbs.com.au/news/shouldn-t-it-s…-sydney-s-new-year-s-typo the typo XD just found it from my facebook..XD maybe we should do some meme that nos still stuck in 2017 (if you know what i mean ) ” as i told you it does not feel like 2019 in nostale! mark my words this spam board is gonna last until the mid of 2019(if it is not closed) someone please go and draw the ecchi part between deep,morg and naerys now~~ yaoi is outdated this day is all about ecchi and tsundere haha

• we already know that you did a crossover between you and morgoth no need to spell it out

• sbs.com.au/news/shouldn-t-it-s…-sydney-s-new-year-s-typo the typo XD just found it from my facebook..XD maybe we should do some meme that nos still stuck in 2017 (if you know what i mean )

• Advent Calendar

invisibleman - - Calvin Coach's corner

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “give you a Christmas Gift each hour during Winter Event ” Only once per day for staying 1h with it. No relogging is allowed. ” yah i already knew it..but they should gave us like exact hours XD instead of me afking there for more or less 2-3 hours before getting that xmas box regarding the fairy food thingy you must have skipped the conversation/dialouge window with eva that's why you did not know it

• Last post of 2018

well im losing this game it's 5 am now XD too sleepy to accompany you guys for nostale countdown ..goodluck i'm bailing out...Happy early newyear 2019 for nos from me

• Last post of 2018

Most SEA i think have their new year now ..XD

• Last post of 2018

Happy newyear to NZ XD. so what TZ are we using?

• Last post of 2018

time check

• Advent Calendar

Which items do you loot from monsters defeated during the Maru winter event? Red Bean Rice Cakes and Sesame Oil. i did not answer this at all as i don not understand the questions.i thought they meant the tiger hamsters that are inside the maru raid...and the answers only for those who have played for a long time before maru raid was created.as the mobs now days drop Cakes,rice cakes,and oil so if you are new you will not be able to guess it

• Advent Calendar

this is my answers..no peeking! when a brainless question asked without looking at the server situations..yes if i can alt to do the raid ill do so but the problem is i can't open alot of alts like ppl used to.and TZ difference will have no one join my raid when i hosted any raid -.- they should put nos$ as the raffle btw..unless it is a limited edition pet/armor for eg maybe raid boss as pet then putting it as raffle is pretty worth it..

• merry christmas..where is santa now?

• Last post of 2018

why donald use gun there?i thought his weapon supposed to be a wand/staff/rod whatever you call it..Damn why they did not put a crossover of KH and FF from begining until end..instead of Disney characters.. *donald face is like Die already you madddafakka why do i have to face the same situation over and over again*

• Last post of 2018

Quote from Pinkamena: “1 Point for Milbevias (Invisibleman). Last place in LAP 2k17,also unsure if he will participate or not. ” i want to sell my nations XD i access nostale web to read the comments nowdays ...doesn't really have time to comment anymore sorry bout that... P.S:btw haha i totally forgot about my nations haha! and 2019(January to August or probably longer) i may not be able to access forum/in game anymore due to alot of activites..so goodluck on merge and have fun people hehehe..w…

• Last post of 2018

you mean like this?? imgflip.com/i/2pkwns

• Last post of 2018

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “I mean, honestly, most of my friends are in another university than me and I currently live in the middle of nowhere, so my new year's eve is gonna be me just chilling at my vacation house, so I'll probably be online to make sure I'll have the last post.. xD ” tsskkk...go invite steff and morg to your house... did not participate cause my TZ is different probably in my place ill have 2019 earlier than you guys haha

• dammmnnn gurlll...i guess you are back with morgy??

• proceed with the idea!! i need to see how this love story is going to end!!haha or maybe someone new will enter deep life XD

• Advent Calendar

is it door 27 used to be door 20? due to the bandage covering the number i can't see it properly what is the original number for door 27...

• Advent Calendar

hey i want to ask young rudolph bushi no longer produce xmas box?my rudolph accompanied me 3 hrs yesterday and no box given.. en.nostale.gameforge.com/news/…-join-in-the-snowman-raid there is no door 20 in advent?