Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 171.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• for now if people want to do this do so in the general area. Just make sure you put which server in the thread title. If there becomes enough activity/enough people wanting to do things then we will make the areas.

• this is de's signature restrictions Quote: “The signature serves as a signature and not as a homepage. It should be correspondingly small. - Height: 200 px - Width: 500 px - File size always: 200 kb Images housed in a spoiler are not included in the size limit. The limitation of the resolution refers to the displayed image in the signature. Furthermore, text is allowed in the following restriction: 1 line in font size 18, 2 lines in font size 14, 4 lines in font size 12, 5 lines in font size 10,…

• Just wanted to go over the parts in your first post even though Morgoth I think covered most of it pretty well. A bit about the rules: we had very detailed rules that were extremely long and one of our COMAs (not lady) told us it was to long and we had to condense them. Partly due to this some things were not explains or omitted and some things were doubled. Quote from Gandalof: “hey, so i was considering few things about the current rules of the forums and i wanted to discuss them with you guys…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

kitcalie - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Morgoth: “imma go kamikaze now ” u heard it @kitcalie ” have fun morgoth

• The Last Post Wins V10

the dyslexic is allowed to type wrong!! Specially when she is used to it saying 3.27.2019 not 27.3.2019 XD Also I use the number pad for numbers and 7 is right above 4 ^.^' This is also why Lady always does announcements about that

• We’ll have a short forum server maintenance on Wednesday, 27.03.2019, starting around 10:00 CET. This is not the upgrade

• The Last Post Wins V10

Quote from Pinkamena: “I seriously find ridiculous the 400x400 image rule,like 4 real now,we do that daily and nobody bats an eye. But creating a second account is perma-bannable.The very first rule of the forum says ; Quote from kitcalie: “1. Account - Every user is allowed to register one forum account. Multiple accounts are not allowed and can be permanently banned. ” Soo,More Goth did nothing wrong ! Bring him back ! ” whoops! emm I clicked the wrong person and he got banned. He will be back…

• Bored xD

kitcalie - - General Discussions

if you really want to delete your forum account you have to send in a ticket.

• Quote from NarutoDreams: “hm , i think i can try do something good for the forum , i just need some free time and mite try do some icons for each of the forum rep or something like that , but i would like to know what u mainly wanna from them ,+ resolution ,texts,etc. ” I do not see the Icon requirements changing with the new forum but even if you finish them and they get approved before the new forum comes I doubt they will be used till it comes about just as a warning. Size: 150 x 50 px file s…

• Quote from darkness-metal: “nooooo don't destroy the dashboard! after all these years i have got used to it lol ” if i do it and get the proper images approved for it I rather like the Spanish forum with it just on forum. It looks weird on the dashboard.

• Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from kitcalie: “I am not sure what that is ” this is just the old launcher but on the forums instead. it links to the latest news on the bottom and on top you got your standard "useful links" tab.Quote from kitcalie: “but I know for a long time they were doing stuff like this via their team making the images. ” there is no custom image made on this particular one though. the image there is just the image from the news article. i do not know how it is from technical si…

• Quote from Gandalof: “soo.. just let me ask one thing.. why does it have to be a contest? open a thread, ask for stuff you can implement and let users who are interested to do it. we dont do art for some reward, we do it for the art. also this isn't only about custom art. what about other features like this.. launcher i guess? 37fb9e9a86.png ” I am not sure what that is but I know for a long time they were doing stuff like this via their team making the images. I know nostale Spanish does someth…

• last Icon contest we had i think 5 entries and most were people that no longer played or play on other regions. Got 6 entries for the Halloween art contest, 3 entries for a screen shot contest for Christmas. If we do not get 3+ entries I am supposed to invalidate the contest due to not enough entries but I have been trying not to do that. The Halloween contest took around 3 weeks to create due to various time zones and we got 6 entries and complaints about the same people wining all the time. Th…

• most of the "customization" that you see is the team making the images that are being used. Unfortunately I have no artistic ability so I have to rely on events and others to do the work. The forum banners we have now (winter theme) Sky gave us permission to use before they left the team.

• we have to pause name changes for a bit anyway so I am closing this for now. Also bad pink and kacchan!

• The Last Post Wins V7

kitcalie - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” Whenever mod posts, i get notifications from threads where arent any new posts at all :p ” oh that's me approving the posts that got removed. It is counting the posts that I am approving as "new".

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking:

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. ” what are u talking bout? ” 5 of my posts are being hidden from the public eye until approved by a moderator with no valid reason behind. Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. ” yeah what the h xd i got like 10 posts flaged xd thought …

• 3 points for 3 2 points for 1 1 points for 2

• youtube.com/watch?v=0jMPXRDYpkQ