Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Kacchan - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “ I don't really like Sansa whatsoever since she is like one of these high school girls as when you told them a secret it takes like 50 seconds till the whole school finds out. ” DO I SMELL SCHOOL PTSD?!

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpg hehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2f48d434f925681a40d476ed9

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Time to tilt pinky girl again ep6 bois!

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Yes but we didn't even delve a bit in what truly shocking factors exists in the world but then again Christian forum,it is not recommended to talk about it cuz Morgirth gets mad. ” What? this is not a Christian forum, all religions and non religions are allowed here. ” i think it was a metaphor

well i am not expecting any remake, it's more of sending a message and shaming d&d. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2f48d434f925681a40d476ed9

• RULES OF NATURE V1

unseen meme is the deadliest board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2f48d434f925681a40d476ed9

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “u just have to read the manage ” Ganda the Manager.JAJAJAJAJA ” i blame auto correct. since when u turned espanol amigo? ” Donde, está, la biblioteca. Me llamo T-Bone La araña discoteca.

Quote from Baal: “ Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Baal: “Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!). ” Woudn't be surprised if Disney pull the plug on whole "DnD Starwars" thing.We're already getting s8 backslash and it's not even final episode yet.And starwars are already in deepcrap after lame eight movie and that solo boycott. Starwars with…

Quote from Baal: “Welp. This is rubbish, D&D ruined the show. Prolly the next starwars trilogy also. I'ma just start watching Killing Eve instead and hope the remake of GoT will be pushed (signed the petition, ha!). ” Woudn't be surprised if Disney pull the plug on whole "DnD Starwars" thing. We're already getting s8 backslash and it's not even final episode yet. And starwars are already in deepcrap after lame eight movie and that solo boycott. Starwars with dnd is just suicide.

found e6 leaks/script. (Hidden Content)

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Kacchan 60458263_2280265562026443_9075402059796185088_n.jpg ” reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments…de_6_and_reboot_the_show/ change.org/p/hbo-remake-game-o…bview=true&nightmode=true people already working on petitions. people are openly insulting writers/season8. maybe there's a chance for remake? Game of Thrones: Brotherhood aec56f13e05238a95d713f01abc5eba4.png as for memes board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2f48d434f925681a40d476ed9 "GOT Seasons 1-4 = Avatar: The Last Airbender (…

Quote from Pinkamena: “^^Spoilers w/o context for last episode of GoT ?^^ ” well according to reddit board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…2f48d434f925681a40d476ed9 and dap4gpwft9y21.jpg (Hidden Content)

• Gameforge: Releases mediocre/bad event. Forum: 443cc9afcef6bfe2a810ceec3b46df04.gif As for event, well i don't like that we don't have list of rewards. So i have to assume that best reward is spring fairy, which is useless and most people probably already got from daily chests. So since rewards are bad (like Tla said, it doesn't even cover dolls/pots) people are not interested in event. Fact that they decided to limit seals (i am not playing, but i guess you can't get it from mobs right?) with 1…

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Kacchan: “Oh yeah, my bad then. I kinda managed to forget that this forced p2w game targets kids and cash of parents of those. ” Best description of want GF/Entwell wants. ” WELL still better than those mobile games which has 100$ worth "crystal/money" buy options. My niece managed to buy ~85-89 euro worth of crystals on my phone. She died to boss and tried to use "revive" thing, bam 300 crystals and she spammed that "revive" oh god, i had like 2k crystals mysel…

Oh yeah, my bad then. I kinda managed to forget that this forced p2w game targets kids and cash of parents of those. Not going to use any language that may affect those church kids, (mhh that's probably bad example with all those rapey priests) mhh stone kids, golden kids? As for my language, don't worry i don't really need insults, i am feelin good with irony and its branches. You're great mod, hope ya don't get hacketed.

Quote from Kacchan: “Edited by Rexxar ; Image not allowed. ” my friend has a dog named Šiaurė (eng - North). i really love that bitch (dog). aside from that, i am really confused about this whole edit, it's kinda pg13 word as this forum supposed to be. yet i am getting edited, also i think it's text that's not allowed, not image. (Hidden Content)

• Quote from nasrok34: “in x country a food package writes cook on 200 degree . btw that x country using Fahrenheit. that x food when imported by y country. that 200 degree need change . Because y country using Celsius. if you cook that food on 200 C , that food turn into coal ” me: mathmeme.png "Want to go raiding more often? No problem! There are more Grasslin Seals available for purchase in the NosMall." Edited by Rexxar ; Image not allowed.

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Gandalof: “im not sure i quite understand this, so this law would allow them to block other countries from accessing their websites or what? ” Great Firewall of China, but Russian edition.It's pretty bad. ” 10 words, he is improving. ” some might even say 11.