Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Raid Challenge - event raids

Azog - - Calvin Coach's corner

Unsichtbarer, QA of Nostale said, that every raid which is not listed will not count. So yertirand will not count too and event raids neither.

• Soul Worker

Azog - - Malcolm's Miscellaneous

I also could live with the aspect that this game is singleplayer and offline. Would love it!

• Confusing Maintenance

Hi @Lady Sky, I am a little bit confused. Quote from Lady Sky: “Good morning! The scheduled maintenance for this morning is postponed for now due to technical reasons. We won't need a maintenance here in EN today. Have fun playing ” I just opened a seal for Dark Castra because the maintenance should be postponed... what now? 08e9cabcd842jih.jpg

• SHINNING GREEN SOUL

Just wait a few weeks. The market will balance its self

• Server's dying

I just wanted to mention that merges are not impossible. Firstable we have to wait until the hype is gone. We can suggest afterwards what could help UK to get up again.

• Server's dying

Quote from Bravious: “Server merges probably wont happen since people have the same usernames, someone has already even taken my name on the US server. ” Server merges could happen. Problems regarding doubled names, familys etc. are not a problem which Gameforge couldn't solve. They already merged 'tons' of Metin 2 Servers so why wouldn't they be able to merge NosTale servers. Best Regards, Azog

• Frostwolf - Arrwhooooo

Azog - - Staff

Not the first and not the last German GM here! Welcome on board Frosty! 33143e1762e19675a22ea9qr08.jpg

• First Family ~ Avalanche

First family IC! Unfortunatly we filled the maximum amount in the first IC so the 2nd half of the family was in a second IC ich8sue.jpg

• First Family ~ Avalanche

Hi, the first family on the US Server Avalanche! We invite German players! ss2017-09-18at05.03.2tnsfs.jpg

• Quote from Schallfaktor: “§9 Multiaccounts It is permitted to own more than one account. Should one of the accounts receive a permanent ban all other accounts of the player will be banned simultaneously. ” You are allowed to.

• LoD new Server

I appreciate your very quick answer! So the issue with the servertimes should be solved for now. A second question is the question regarding the latency between the servers. As long as the US server is not located in the US. Is the US server located in europe or in the US? Edit: What about some new events? de.nostale.gameforge.com/news/…lle-preise-bei-den-events

• LoD new Server

I think we just have to wait for an answer from a leading position.

• LoD new Server

The interesting question is: There is written, that the new Server will be launched for the US-Community which has a timezone of.. idk.. CEST -6? So will the Servertime be the same as UK or will the Servertime change to the US time. Anything else is not going to be such relevant as the servertime because the LoD, Arena, Caligor etc.. times are going to be nearly the same. But it is not the same if I join the server at 12:00 P.M. CEST +0 and its empty because all US Players are stil sleeping :x