Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A - Level by doing midgard/ragnar quest or by mobbing for woa.

• nasrok, ive told you plenty of times im willing to answer questions on how to get better - all you need to do id dm me a specific aspect you want to get better in. many of your concerns about gameplay are valid, but your rationale always returns to how your personal gameplay is being disrupted by others not adding/allowing you. info about the game is all over the internet whether in terms of youtube guides or verbal guides, you can also ask players on the forum or in game about info. in all hone…

• Best sp: Monk - so much versatility that makes it good for pve and pvp Worst sp: I'd agree with DR since its mana use, buff, skills make it hard to pvp in. I'd add berserker since game mechanics and skills make it hard to use in pvp.

• There are a lot of tangents responses but in regards to the idea of changing 6.1/6.2 rates this is my opinion on the arguements stated: - End game content therefore its hard: True but when end game content is reached ppl share methods of leveling more effectively (which you can argue has been done) However the hardness still revolves around issues with bugs and glitches in the game --> I think its more valid that GF/Entwell continues to make bug/glitch patches a priority - for example: prioritiz…

• Couple of thoughts in reading through this thread: 1. @ Morgoth/CoMa: why is this not in the suggestion category 2. Multi accounts are allowed and abused, not going to argue. @Nasrok: alot of the concepts you have of multi abuse leading to power is idealistic and to be honest, incorrect. Just because a person can multi abuse does not result with the person being powerful. Multi speeds up the time in doing many things but it does not directly speed a player to become powerful. You still need to s…

• Quote from Ruff: “Is there a fernon glove?? If so then the 20/20 is only useful for overkill on dual res instead of using both types for 140% overall (since fernon would be 182% overall) As for fusing stuff into something else for its unique effect, the res with the 150 defense is better than the 1 movement speed i think.... ” Highest overall res you can get (boot/glove only) is around 120% - blackstone + fernon shoe. ther e is no fernon glove of 13 overall to my knowledge. thread was about move…

• TLDR: Many of the suggestions for Icebreaker negate the purpose or role icebreaker served in the beginning. Icebreaker used to be an event to break the ice between players literally through the team aspect and was played by enough players to make it enjoyable. However, as the game progresses people become less casual and more concerned about rewards. In my opinion ice breaker should be completely revamped mechanics and/or name wise. 1. Make ice breaker an individual pvp game mode instead of team…

• This is a tangent but I disagree on an activity counter. I think the reason an activity point counter isnt shown/added is to keep people from abusing alts. If a alt abusing player knew they were getting a box on a char they focus on a different one.

• I agree with this idea but would like to additionally add the idea of stacking raid boxes of the same name and rarity. Also: deep a freekin scumbag man.

• there are a lot of new resistance items which are better to use in summing with fast shoes: fire/dark dual res = mag glove + fast shoes w/ rep shoes at 6 s = 140 dark/fire dual res in general dual res, or overall res is used predominantly now. dual res is generally 10/10 but champion res is 20/20. overall res is blackstone, seaview, or fernon shoe (13% which is champion)

• tbh there's 4 bars possible - if you decide to use ctrl/alt key set ups. I agree that its a little annoying, but it forces players to be smart about their key set ups. Which sps are you specifically running into issues with? I main swordie and I use 2 bars for essentially all my sps (don't use DR) bar 1: war, sader, zerk, gladi, monk, rene bar 2: blade For my archer I haven't systematically tested hotkey setups for every sp since I use wk, des and scout but I use the same set up for all.

• I think that both ideas sound good initially but I think the expansion idea needs to be discussed more thoroughly. Increasing the damage cap also benefits certain sps (sin 1 hit with charge, scout full buff, etc.) Yes for PvE its beneficial to all, but for PvP it makes certain sps more unbalanced (possibly benefiting sword+archer more due to crit?) The filtering damage option would be good if you have fps lag during huge events (massive population on nos?!) or due to a bad pc/laptop. I think it …

• not sure if they stack but its not cost effective. ammie = 3+ attempts (fresh ammie) eps = 1 attempt only if you're thinking of combining both to increase RNG for r7 or r8 - i can say based on experience that it costs roughly 60-80 ammies or so to get r7

• Quote from Gandalof: “ Quote from ariyoshi: “I think the issue resides in the fact that there are a plethora of suggestions which have not been specifically detailed by players for the developers to take in (I also realize there are suggestions which are specific but hard to execute). For example: sp rebalancing - which sps? rebalance in the sense of skill effects or values? ” so.. to solve this, someone from the dev team or a representative could ask ask these questions (which sps? rebalance in…

• hate to take the critical opinion, but I dont think a representative from entwell or gf is necessary. I think the issue resides in the fact that there are a plethora of suggestions which have not been specifically detailed by players for the developers to take in (I also realize there are suggestions which are specific but hard to execute). For example: sp rebalancing - which sps? rebalance in the sense of skill effects or values? From entwell or even GF's perspective its insane to attempt to so…

• I understand the initial idea however I dont think its necessary as there's already a convenient method - just note/whisper the seller of an item currently in basar. Furthermore, you listed the con as well - this method does not work for larger price items such as sps, and shelled weps.

• Quote from Crystale: “There are no mobs of king leech or anymonster in 81 plus IC..... for sp4......... ” i said 6x ic...as in lvl 60-69 ic. Ofc 8x+ ic doesnt have any mobs/drops for sp3 quest, those mobs are all act 5.1+ lol

• remember that you can always change channels if you clear mobs fast enough and are waiting for respawns. also, for sp3: some of the mobs are found in 6x ic last i checked

• I believe its a text bug - if you hover over an equipped psp i think you'll see the + ___ In general you can only upgrade/bet a psp's 3 skills which can rank F-A, then S weakest to strongest respectively. F-A incrementally increases the values of skills and S grants additional effects + visual change.

• tbh i think having a _ S S foxy/fiona is better. since foxy/fiona is used on melee partners which are tanky the heal makes it tank a little longer combined with cdr buff = ggwp. also there are some psps in which you want to have triple S for example magic partner yuna and venus. i personally have a F S S imp and i love it (clone s is super nice for pve raids)