Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content) ” Martells are all dead, atleast in the show. That new prince of Dorne is "what,when,why", we dont even know who he is xD

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY? I suppose he ate her or idk.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

the duty is the death of love. - the duty of the producers is the death of our love to GoT i am not very happy, RIP house Targaryen... and Bran as king just doesnt make sense

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Morgitaaaaa

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Good old s1 Ahhh the times we believed in Ned Stark...and hoped Sean Bean could actually survive something

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

(Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Naerys: “Same as Pinka ” But he's actively talking with you about it and is like informed about stuff.. am I not understanding something? ” Or perhaps i am wrong? Now you confused me. @Pinkamena clear it out for us. Did u watch GoT or not

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Pinkamena: “True ! This x-pac was a great opportunity for a fight between Rexxar and Jaina ! But since they are at the stage fighting Azshara in the story,I doubt we will see that. Just wish for once the Horde to be portrayed as protagonists and not reapet SoO once again. ” I have a feeling we will be disappointed at the end to be honest ” Most likely.This franchise really needs an ending,but with the destruction of Undercity and Teldrassil,i…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Naerys: “You and Pinka xD ” Are you sure? I havent watched anything from GoT. ” Same as Pinka

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “He liked pinka's post so it didn't work. False news. ” The moment when NarutoDreams character development is much better than 90% of characters in GoT. Huh. ” naenae had the sansa stark character development confirmed ” I hate Sansa. I hope Jon will slap her properly.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Kacchan: “Mhhhh bois. Gettin lil awkward here, but my text was game of thrones into xd ” Am I the only one who doesnt watch GoTmy-mommy-patrick-meme.jpg ” You and Pinka xD I was rewatching s1 recently. Dany and Drogo are so cute together. I think she was happiest as khaleesi.

• The Last Post Wins V10

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “He liked pinka's post so it didn't work. False news. ” The moment when NarutoDreams character development is much better than 90% of characters in GoT. Huh.

• That's how NosTale works

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “@Naerys (Hidden Content) ” there is only 1 message left to D&D -> "Dracarys!"

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Kacchan: “Dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun and they just ruined Jaimes arc.. List of main characters who got a satisfying end to their character arcs this episode: Sandor Clegane That is all ” Clegane final fight scene reminds me of god of war/mortal combat of some sort. weird. Also, what u previously said was true. This "war" is very unbalanced, they just make it seem that daeny might lose. Dissapointed with the lan…

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Baal: “Quote from Naerys: “I think Jon will leave Westeros the same way Frodo left Middle-earth to the real North...his best time was when he roamed free with the Wildlings. ” People are speculating that there is another dragon named "Cannibal" (who lays dormant underneath dragon stone - big and uncontrollable) or there will be Drogon offsprings that will show up (the time when Drogon is MIA on s5 iirc - she's layin eggs while her bros are chained in Mereen). It explains the reaction …

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Naerys - - Staff

Hello

Naerys - - World of spam

Waaaaaait... Morgoth actually leaving the position of power? I dont believe it!

Naerys - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “We have a new trial mod, how much lifespan do you guys give him/her/it? board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…1895dddbced8712d4294f4b14 ” "Champion of the horde" you´ll get on just fine. now it all depends on irl but he could last few mmonths. or years

Naerys - - World of spam

I think Jon will leave Westeros the same way Frodo left Middle-earth to the real North...his best time was when he roamed free with the Wildlings.

Naerys - - World of spam

Well angels are genderless too. Just saying.