Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Baal: “this discussion will die out soon ” I wonder why... (Sarcasm)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from darkness-metal: “reading all these spoiler make no sense to me. ” dont read them, it spoils all the 'fun' of being here.

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Jekyll - - General Discussions

Quote from Cherish: “The amazing Game Team is the biggest reason to love Nostale though, right? ” If it's 'love', of course.

Quote from WinnyYerg: “super funny Cam Bug whre you can't see anything ” or super funny fafnir raid camera bug that they said they fixed but still occurs quite often in raids. SO FUNNY I CANT LOOT YAY love it

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Jekyll - - Staff

Quote from Rexxar: “Truly the best community to be part of ” You are no member of a dark side unless you have your own cookies. think about it: You give someone a cookie to join the dark side, then stomp it on the ground and tell to make their own cookies. This way you multiply dark side cookies.

• Quote from Brongi: “opinions ” Someone can get 10% chance triggered in a row, some cant do it even in 20 tries. Personally I am not that lucky to land debuffs and I know some extremely lucky people who can trigger 1-5% chances very often.

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Jekyll - - Staff

Quote from jesse100190: “hands rexxar a cookie for joining the dark side ” takes away rexxar's cookie and smashes onto the ground the true dark side

Quote from Gandalof: “honesty ” FHDfJfY.png was that a sarcasm? Quote from Aureli: “Dear players, we will have a special maintenance today (20.05.2019) at 16:30h (CEST) due to technical issues! The game servers will be unavailable for ca. two hours. Please excuse the inconvenience! Thank you for your understanding, The NosTale Team ” That's why I 'love' nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

@Gandalof @Pinkamena youtu.be/8SYZy5W9T38 (Hidden Content) FHDfJfY.png222.jpg

@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you ” well the meme is still there. I once wrote effing with *'s and it still got edited. @Morgoth do your work properly

• [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22lISUXgSUw[/url]

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I would had prefered Jurij in the final teaching us how to open our eyes better then that creepy Barbie doll that dosen't blink tho. ” You wont have to open your eyes if you dont close them ba9fa1e521b4013b89bd61d15664064b.jpg Saturday: 777.png Monday: 1072923517.jpg

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference. I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference. ” Im Lithuanian and I dont care lol. Quote from Pinkamena: “10. Iceland - It was loved by the public , also Jekyll, at some point they put the spotlight on Icelandic singers and they were holding a ''Free Palestine'' banner, that was unexpected ” Ummm unexpected that they did it but I had alr…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “the person on the left is called Ainsley Harriott. idk who the one on right is. what other questions do u have? ” I have questions to the right guy Quote from Gandalof: “watch them not do anything about it at all just to spite you ” I WILL COMPLAIN! AND THIS WILL GO TO COMMUNITY MANAGER! BEWARE Me during the whole eurovision ZKPGJ5PUVhU.jpg (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope. ” I say yep, cuz when I put a flashy gif in 2 spoilers and said not to open if one had issues - that last time @Morgoth deleted it anyway 2012-catwth-png so GIT GUT RIKT

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word meanwhile Australia 34343.jpg I have many questions

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

s0GxQXW.gif Wish that was that rainbow flashy gif... 213343.jpg

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Jekyll - - World of spam

Sister James Charles ruined Germany 0 points from televotes