Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” I thought Naerys said this is somehow real life adapted show, Lmao at how overpowered Characters in GoT are. Ohh well he will eventually die wont he ? don't tell me he will also live forever.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our count…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” (Hidden Content)

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Naerys: “i still hate Sansa, she is soooo annoying after Dany´s death i was just wondering WTH DROGON IS TAKING HER BODY AWAY? I suppose he ate her or idk. ” Because she was his mother afterall and whatever North would had decide to do with her body it would had been worse then having her dragon child give her a proper burial ( and maybe a resurrection) ? When Dragons are more loyal then men , smh. Quote from Morgoth: “(Hidden Content) ” After all the North had been through with the L…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “(Hidden Content) ” 0oYW3Ta.jpghehe "We just need 6 episodes to wrap up the story" 683mjwgvpbz21.jpg (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) episode 06 board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…d35840875ff50c20b2b9c53a9 ” Lmao if you think you need to watch the episode in order to know the ending, lel. Anyways Cersei rn ; 60518258_917874991893910_3198501989742804992_n.jpg

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Kacchan: “Time to tilt pinky girl again ep6 bois! ” Man. It was such an expected finale it hurts. Like everyone predicted John Snow will kill Daenerys yet it still happens and they named Bran King like why ? after they wipe out most of the Kings Landing anyway. Its too predictable for GoT. But still I guess Naerys is very happy. amirite @Naerys ?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Hatari *exists* Reporter ; Whats your favorite EV song ? Hatari ; 2l7hn3.jpg GJ Jekyll you scared them all TMuEzvR.png DN4kcin.png

• Quote from Baal: “youtu.be/uJ_1HMAGb4k ” I saw Romanian passport , I clicked, lmao. Its so weird, a happy song with a depressing message. I don't know what to say , its soo...… im speechless.Anyway here is what im listening rn ; youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from ~Galaco~: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020. ” I had a feeling you would ping me lol.I doubt it will be Amsterdam though, the people who announce it probably don't know our country consists of more than Amsterdam ” Well , t…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. ” Yep, that happened to me. #relatable ” #Reasonsi''love''nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” Are you serious ? NOT ONLY DID I PUT IT INTO A SPOILER BUT I ALSO PUT A WARNING. I didn't tag Galaco to give her a seizure, I tagged her cuz she is from Netherlands. Hate you so much right now >.>

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “If I would had voted for Lithuania back then...……… Maybe it would had made a difference. I know this feeling tho, last year we were also 11th place but there was a 5 point difference. ” Im Lithuanian and I dont care lol. ” I would had prefered Jurij in the final teaching us how to open our eyes better then that creepy Barbie doll that dosen't blink tho.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

My opinions on all 26 songs tonight and their rankings ; 1. Netherlands - Well deserved Winner ! By far best entry tonight. 2. Italy - It dosen't have any high notes and therefore the reason why jury penalized it. 3. Russia - A bit surprised tbh, His vocals and staging was great but at the same time I was expecting Switzerland or Sweden to take this place lol , still a great performance and a deserved spot. 4. Switzerland - Well deserved high spot ! Great performance. 5. Norway - Okish , not my …

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word ” I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope. Second ohh well...…. UK got a well deserved last place while Macedonia finished 8th and got their best position in the contest history.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

ESC *exists* Sergey participates in 2016 and placed 3rd. Sergey ; Ok I can do it, i can win this ! just let me try one more ! Sergey participates in 2019 and places 3rd again. Sergey ; excuse.jpg inb4 Sergey participates in 2022 and gets 3rd for the 3rd time , LMAO. Also 3 years difference.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020.

• The Last Post Wins V10

@Gandalof INCOMING PERFORMING FOR FRANCE !

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Cringe fest Belarus right now ehh.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Lmao UK song is lame. Its like they send the same formula each year,wtf. @Gandalof Iceland is next after UK !!!!!! Edit ; Right now.