Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from darkness-metal: “sorry to say this but what are you all talking about ;s ” sorry to say this but this is RULES OF NATURE

• Rexxar - The Hunt Begins

Gandalof - - Staff

Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from Jekyll: “takes away rexxar's cookie and smashes onto the ground the true dark side ” Truly the best community to be part of ” this is a reason why i love nostale

• Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “honesty ” FHDfJfY.png was that a sarcasm? ” no, it's patrick. scepticism is also a reason why i love nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from PickusRickus: “60487722_389398078338161_5737050853949308928_n.png ” another series to add to the "ill probably never watch it" list

• Quote from PickusRickus: “Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand. ” Maybe we are avoiding it, cos there aren't many reasons, hint hint...JK, hmmm, reasons why I love Nostale.... An assassin SP.. and how they balance SPs regularly, and don't nerf them at all, oh wait..…

• Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change from these active days to today.Quote from Gandalof: “and the real real answer, dont even bother getting fake bow. it's weak. ” you dont know what is the point on that bow. it is +10 means %200 damage. if it has 200-300 damage wi…

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof - - General Discussions

Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand. ” very observant of you! this is why i love nostale players. i noticed it too but didnt wanna call them out on it just yet. wanted to see for how long they keep going off topic

• Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A - Level by doing midgard/ragnar quest or by mobbing for woa. ” it's clear that he just wants to complain instead of doing something about it. Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that onc…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “I might be overprotecting on this one but better safe than sorry board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…7e50bfc66394631303e947327 ” oh ship, for a moment while reading this i thought you closed the thread

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically. ” Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soonboard.en.nostale.gameforge.com…7e50bfc66394631303e947327) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.) ” you jinxed it, now it's really going break more stuff because of you! (not …

• Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube). ” is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also po…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Did not say you did it so she gets a seizure attack but at the same time not gonna risk it what if she opened it regardless of your warning? ” then.. natural selection happens, after all this is RULES OF NATURE thread

• Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( ” You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts. ” rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “like what? ” well... Distasteful clothing? ” what's distasteful about it? Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f wor ” Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” annnd.. the prophecy has been fulfilled. Quote from Pinkamena: “Are you s…

Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth ” ahh nice. mods keep very dangerous criminals in check. this a reason why i love nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “I have the questions to the right guy ” like what? board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…7e50bfc66394631303e947327 Quote from Jekyll: “I WILL COMPLAIN! AND THIS WILL GO TO COMMUNITY MANAGER! BEWARE ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…7e50bfc66394631303e947327

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word ” That's how mods work Quote from Jekyll: “meanwhile Australia 34343.jpg I have many questions ” the person on the left is called Ainsley Harriott. idk who the one on right is. what other questions do u have? Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope. ” I say yep, cuz when…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020 (Hidden Content) ” as expected, riggggggggggggggggggggged well at least i discovered this amazing band.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Gandalof INCOMING PERFORMING FOR FRANCE ! ” Quote from Pinkamena: “Lmao UK song is lame. Its like they send the same formula each year,wtf. @Gandalof Iceland is next after UK !!!!!! Edit ; Right now ” lol, i think i already mentioned i dont care about this competition at all.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Rexxar: “@Gandalof I've removed the picture from your post because it contained links that would lead to a gold selling site. ” this is another reason why I *LOVE* nostale ” That's how nostale works Quote from PickusRickus: “Send me the picture on dm Gandalof, wink wink ” well if im gonna risk something highly illegal, ill have to get compensated for that (you see where im going with this right?) btw are u picklerick on us server?