Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from Gandalof: “no, the answer is from greni raid. ibra and r6 relic does not give fake bow. you are right about act6 boss though. ” no it gives. i know people who get fake sword from these relics but idk chance to get it. If they dont change from these active days to today.Quote from Gandalof: “and the real real answer, dont even bother getting fake bow. it's weak. ” you dont know what is the point on that bow. it is +10 means %200 damage. if it has 200-300 damage wi…

• Reasons why i love Nostale.

Gandalof - - General Discussions

Quote from Jekyll: “@Morgoth @Rexxar @PickusRickus so what are your reasons you 'love' nostale? Dont you say that you are posting off-topic. This is a reason I 'love' nostale forums when a few people slide off the topic and everybody forgets what was going on beforehand. ” very observant of you! this is why i love nostale players. i noticed it too but didnt wanna call them out on it just yet. wanted to see for how long they keep going off topic

• Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that once again you didnt understand me - private message me your specific issue and i will answer. for example: Q - Where should I level outside of lod for lvl 8x range A - Level by doing midgard/ragnar quest or by mobbing for woa. ” it's clear that he just wants to complain instead of doing something about it. Quote from nasrok34: “Quote from ariyoshi: “your post literally just showed how biased you are, and that onc…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Gandalof - - World of spam

Quote from Morgoth: “I might be overprotecting on this one but better safe than sorry board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ed379b391e70aac8e409ee4d5 ” oh ship, for a moment while reading this i thought you closed the thread

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from Gandalof: “is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also post just the link to youtube, i dont use any function or command or whatever. and it embeds it automatically. ” Hopefully when we upgrade to wbb5(soonboard.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ed379b391e70aac8e409ee4d5) stuff will be fixed (hopefully they won't actually get worse lol.) ” you jinxed it, now it's really going break more stuff because of you! (not …

• Quote from Rexxar: “Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't (though normally you do need 10 posts). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ” that's how nostale works (sometimes) Quote from Rexxar: “Edit: Actually, the reason why you could post it before is because you could play the song directly from the forum. This time however, I had to approve it was because that link led to another site. (Even if it's YouTube). ” is there any reason that happened? (let me guess, another bug that will never be fixed). because i also po…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Morgoth: “Did not say you did it so she gets a seizure attack but at the same time not gonna risk it what if she opened it regardless of your warning? ” then.. natural selection happens, after all this is RULES OF NATURE thread

• Quote from Rexxar: “Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( ” You can post links without needing approval once you have at least 10 posts. ” rExXaR hitting him with that KNAWLEGE. that's a reason why i love nostale

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “like what? ” well... Distasteful clothing? ” what's distasteful about it? Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f wor ” Quote from Morgoth: “I removed the emoticon pinka, you literally tagged the only person we know who actually has issues with flashing emojis... and posted a flashing emoji lol. ” annnd.. the prophecy has been fulfilled. Quote from Pinkamena: “Are you s…

Quote from PickusRickus: “Also, plz let me post youtube links normally without any approvals:( @Morgoth ” ahh nice. mods keep very dangerous criminals in check. this a reason why i love nostale.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “I have the questions to the right guy ” like what? board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ed379b391e70aac8e409ee4d5 Quote from Jekyll: “I WILL COMPLAIN! AND THIS WILL GO TO COMMUNITY MANAGER! BEWARE ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…ed379b391e70aac8e409ee4d5

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “@Pinkamena expect two of your posts to be edited - one with flashy gif and the other one because of the f word ” That's how mods work Quote from Jekyll: “meanwhile Australia 34343.jpg I have many questions ” the person on the left is called Ainsley Harriott. idk who the one on right is. what other questions do u have? Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I put the flashy in spoiler and gave an warning to not open if the person has epilepsy so nope. ” I say yep, cuz when…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Dosen't really matter, Netherlands Won !!!!!!!! t3yWYI7.png Iceland finished 10th out of 26 tho, which is very good ! Maybe there is some spark for anarchism in Europe, XD. I know that neither of you are active anymore but Congratulations ! @Luxx and @~Galaco~ AMSTERDAM 2020 (Hidden Content) ” as expected, riggggggggggggggggggggged well at least i discovered this amazing band.

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “@Gandalof INCOMING PERFORMING FOR FRANCE ! ” Quote from Pinkamena: “Lmao UK song is lame. Its like they send the same formula each year,wtf. @Gandalof Iceland is next after UK !!!!!! Edit ; Right now ” lol, i think i already mentioned i dont care about this competition at all.

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Rexxar: “@Gandalof I've removed the picture from your post because it contained links that would lead to a gold selling site. ” this is another reason why I *LOVE* nostale ” That's how nostale works Quote from PickusRickus: “Send me the picture on dm Gandalof, wink wink ” well if im gonna risk something highly illegal, ill have to get compensated for that (you see where im going with this right?) btw are u picklerick on us server?

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “I wont lie they have the advantage of performing in the 2nd half. Unlike Netherlands. But.. ” they also have the advantage of being better than everyone else. and that's an absolute objective moral fact.

• Quote from Yaouank: “"standing" ” is that a freaking jojo reference??! the real MA sp3 trailer btw: youtube.com/watch?v=M2qSHZvUdQw

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “iceland will win obviously. you're a heretic for not believing in them. if they lose it's because those heretics rigged it ” I see you are a man of anti-capitalism as well ” yep. frick capitalism and frick governments. both needs to be abolished. Quote from Pinkamena: “If the final battle will be between Iceland and Netherlands. Im sorry Ganda...… But it will be quite obvious who will win. n5sdoAO.png ” yes it's the most obvious thing ever. they will win…

• RULES OF NATURE V1

Quote from Pinkamena: “Only 20 mins till the Final ! Who do you think will win ? My bet is on Netherlands ! ” iceland will win obviously. you're a heretic for not believing in them. if they lose it's because those heretics rigged it

• Mother Nature thread

Notice: Not to be confused with RULES OF NATURE V1. This is a completely different thread. hello, i would like to make this thread so we could share videos, pictures, interesting facts.. etc or just have a small chat in general about mother nature. this could be anything that is considered "nature" as in animals, plants, from the bottom of the oceans and up until the skies and anything in between. i'll start us off by something i find a bit funny. (inspired by a recent post jekyll made so thanks…