Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 788.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “the worst disease of 21st century. ” "living" ” I can give you the cure for that.Just sayin.... ” Is it a kick towards your work? It worked before but it doesn't now! *le sigh* Quote from Ruff: “I would appreciate the cure, I'm ready. ” There is no such thing. Only death, perhaps. Amazingly, it cures everything! Would recommend death to everyone, 10/10. (Please do no report as a promotion of suicide)

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i think i know who n is, but no idea who d could be. and hey, if they wont survive then boohoo they shouldnt be on the internet. ” If we are thinking about the same N person, then he literally does boohoo...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “who's his sempai? ” Morgoth, obviously. Or is it wooooosh?

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “timetraveling cyborg bee, set to kill Sarah Connor ( she's the girl in prequel) ” this already sounds really boring...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “ask and you shall receive. This is the coolest. What is it? ” I legit reported your last post. Stop! Uncool!

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “(Hidden Content) ” Can you at least reference or smthn? what is this? Quote from Naerys: “Blame Striker for everything.. i even blame you for the fact i´ll send another school essay very late. Striker, you are ruining my education!!! ” www.jpg

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from kitcalie: “maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” yas, blame everything related to deepstalker

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “oof jekyll ur getting the ban hammer boi ” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 342.png

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

(Hidden Content) 77.png

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from SkyDrive: “In any case, @Pinkamena, your posts are being too greedy, ” (Hidden Content) Amen (Hidden Content) er no, sorry, GRAB YOUR PITCHFORKS! Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Can I still make a video about it? ” (Hidden Content)

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Aka me and Kacchan vs SkyDrive and Kitcalie or Bittersweet,lol. ” Dont forget our precious meme-general, our hero Gandalof and me, a humble volunteer

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “⚠ATTENTION⚠ ALL⚠ EPIC⚠ GAMERS ⚠ our forums are in GRAVE DANGER!!!!! our forums are about to get completely censored and destroyed the evil Mods!!! we need to maintain freedom of memes so we can achieve the EPIC VICTORY ROYALE. How can you help? CENSORED/ REPORTED ” Bye Gandalof, you fought brave It's just a meme ok? Dont send your credit card details! and dont report it either...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Okay so first of all why are we being censored, is this the work of Article 13? I demand a full-out assault on GameForge HQ. ” GnLmaNT.jpg I just stole it from german forum, but...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

HE'S HERE @TheRealDeepStriker 'ello

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “is it time to sound the drums of war though? ” Our general is not here yet. But be ready

• Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Jekyll - - World of spam

Do you like ambient music? (Hidden Content) Pinka

• Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Jekyll - - World of spam

If it started bad, it can always get worse. Beware? Naerys

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i am my own enemy ” Well, I did not expect that.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i shall not reveal more to the enemy before the battle starts. ” boi, you're confused who the real enemy is.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Jekyll - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “i can supply some meme ammunition if needed. ” I demand a preview