Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “I'm all in for anything except that. ” Wrath of the Lich King was all about death,and it was the best damm expansion. Playing Death Knight was the best adventure every Wow player must try. A dead soldier that was revived into an abomination and killing all the good guys,and the moment where you kill your racial counterpart that was your brother/sister/pathernal figure. Its truly a different experience from your typical kill that evil Demon HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRR Besi…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “*Roll eyes* thats why i got an F on Law essay. ” i dont know you, but my F's are not due to me procrastinating. other reasons comes to play like me not understanding the subject, or not interested in it. if i studied like a week or whatever before i wouldn't get better grades. ” I mean you could say that both reasons would apply to me but truth be told i also hate law and didn't like any theme i had to choose for the essay,so i guess you are 50% right…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “the worst disease of 21st century. ” "living" ” I can give you the cure for that.Just sayin.... ” my dog would be sad ” I can adopt him ! latest Come here little doggy !

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ ” procrastinating ” the worst disease of 21st century. ” and i've been doing fine. as long as u meet your responsibilities before deadlines, ” *Roll eyes* thats why i got an F on Law essay.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “the worst disease of 21st century. ” "living" ” I can give you the cure for that. Just sayin....

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ ” procrastinating ” the worst disease of 21st century.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if I got dislike bombed, I am usually the person who makes a joke out of everything, which is kinda disrespectful in the eyes of many xD Besides, let's be honest. If you know DeepStriker from UK you'd probably just have your hatred rise as you hear the name. I was a total a-hole starting late 2015 ” dw im taking ur spot as the hated obnoxious memer who makes a joke out of everything ” yNlQWRM.jpg

• The Last Post Wins V7

Kacchan and Naerys are OTP.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Umm,no,who said i hate him ? i was thinking about SkyDrive since was the only person with a d in his name that i was thinking about. But i forgot Deep completly,but he dosen't care about the dislikes or about anything in general on this forum. He only cares about his senpai. ” itsaa joke who's his sempai? ” Who do you think ? I ll give ya a hint : youtube.com/watch?v=zn63crXZTaw

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “I honestly have no ideea either. SkyDrive ? ” oof, u still hate sky so much after what happened?my first thought was deep, but no way he'll get downvoted alt+s ” Umm,no,who said i hate him ? i was thinking about SkyDrive since was the only person with a d in his name that i was thinking about. But i forgot Deep completly,but he dosen't care about the dislikes or about anything in general on this forum. He only cares about his senpai.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Kacchan: “some nice people, not going to name them, lets just call them d and n, woudnt survive dislike button. ” i think i know who n is, but no idea who d could be. and hey, if they wont survive then boohoo they shouldnt be on the internet. ” I honestly have no ideea either. SkyDrive ?

• That's how NosTale works

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Unless this is a parody of these pop-up trash mmorpgs that appear in youtube videos,get the levels right ! Unlike your typic mmorpg where you can play as a warrior from level 1,a regular player will need to be lv 36 in order to be a warrior. uFj8hpB.png ” by the idea you only need 15lv to use it, since i have seen 16lv des and 21lv monk in uk. tryhards smh.but yea it should still be 36lv war, as for 1lv and 100lv - deepie and morgie ” Well still, he pu…

• That's how NosTale works

Unless this is a parody of these pop-up trash mmorpgs that appear in youtube videos,get the levels right ! Unlike your typic mmorpg where you can play as a warrior from level 1,a regular player will need to be lv 36 in order to be a warrior. uFj8hpB.png

• The Last Post Wins V7

The one where a girl falls in love with a bee ?

• youtube.com/watch?v=tD6KJ7QtQH8

• Lol Deep.

• We need a dislike button. Deep.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Just finished and sent the esay for the Diplomacy exam,God please,let me pass this one atleast. ” Good luck! Do you have to wait a long time until you find out your results? ” 3 February is the deadline,so yh,it will be a long time.....

• Naerys !~

• The Last Post Wins V7

Just finished and sent the esay for the Diplomacy exam,God please,let me pass this one atleast.