Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

~Galaco~ - - World of spam

That's why I am leaving again! Byebye!

• The Last Post Wins V7

Lol I was level 92 back then..

• The Last Post Wins V7

Talking about likable characters. @thechampian1 I finally pulled a Winter Fae in FEH xD

• The Last Post Wins V7

No I'm 2% fine.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “sent essay to teacher 5 mins before "date expiration" Meeeeeeh. ” I had a deadline yesterday, same occurred to me lol

• Last post of 2018

To be honest, I cannot. Anyway gotta sleep if I don't want to wake up with a worse headache tomorrow

• Last post of 2018

I was talking about jellyfishes. Because they don't have anything else but a nerve system to regulate their life iirc. Also, personality and IQ are different yea and I don't think IQ stays consistent in a persons life

• Last post of 2018

I think... Jellyfishes also have an IQ of 0: They are literally brainless.

• Last post of 2018

Oh wait no, even his dere dere side ! like: I'll fire her and it's satisfying (tsuntsun) But she is too cute i am too embarrasseddddd! (dere dere)

• Last post of 2018

Wowowowow, his tsuntsun side comes out xD

• Last post of 2018

Pats morgoth Good boy keep the peace.

• Last post of 2018

Well I rather not start sleeping pills -> I prefer to take as few medicines/pills as possible. BTW, @thechampian1 here is a meme for u, (doesn't want to spend money on FEH and I didnt make this one cuz i wouldn't dare to pray for ryoma and to forget to delete watermarks) a435tk42rvoz.png

• Last post of 2018

I just lack sleep, that's my only problem at the moment.

• Last post of 2018

Sorry, no fourth view from me.

• Last post of 2018

*eats cookie* I don't want to comment on that second thing honestly.

• Last post of 2018

Footballers actually train a lot, but yea still earn a lot. Youtubers just sit in a chair (or do other ... things?) and make money when sleeping, literally.

• Last post of 2018

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “And I am also making her popular, well known, and liked by the NosTale community. You see, I get DM's (direct-messages) such as "HEY MAN NICE VIDEO WHEN IS THE NEXT SKIT COMING".Imagine if she saw those comments, she'd go like "Awww, how nice of these people, they seem to really like it whenever I'm involved in some of these videos John sure is an awesome guy <3" ” So, that post could be interpreted as you didn't think she was popular, well-kn…

• Last post of 2018

Well to be honest, I just check Youtube out sometimes to find new music to listen to, auto play sometimes gives the most wonderful things (or the most ... disappointing ones). I don't really want people to earn from my view. Most often they're just clickbaits or stuff I don't care for. I kinda find it saddening that youtube vloggers earn so much per month for making a .. like... often kinda dull movie. Ah yea, I also feel disdain for tech giants that sell my information to advertisers

• Last post of 2018

Quote from Naerys: “Galaco, you traitor ” Hey! I still side with you! (and with morgoth sometimes) Remember I caught a bugged morgh in Ibra raid and having Atha post it? PS deep: I don't watch your videos on youtube since I don't watch youtube for nostale stuff.

• Last post of 2018

Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Morgoth: “LOL ” @SkyDrive I got him!!! @Morgoth board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…b342e048fc951992e37c0bea5 ” Nobody cares ” Actually he did not quote another sentence in the same article that there are some exceptions for the some threads of the spam board (but we do have a 3 word minimum on LPW7) And@'thechampian1' Corrin? He ditched both Hoshido and Nohr to fight in... smash?