Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 760.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

TheRealDeepStriker - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Gandalof: “(Hidden Content) ” Can you at least reference or smthn? what is this? Quote from Naerys: “Blame Striker for everything.. i even blame you for the fact i´ll send another school essay very late. Striker, you are ruining my education!!! ” www.jpg ” I LOVE THIS!

• Quote from Gandalof: “youtu.be/hKRUPYrAQoE for our next war if it ever happens ” I used to listen to that a lot when I was playing Mount and Blade: Warband!

• Quote from Pete: “youtube.com/watch?v=rcp3tZ3XFy…8rXacl4OEtqKsh_51pKelZb40 ” You beautiful man of culture.

• Sorry I'm late Nae Nae next is maybe champ .-.

• Yes we do. Champian.

• maybeh cherish

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Blame Striker for everything.. i even blame you for the fact i´ll send another school essay very late. Striker, you are ruining my education!!! ” So are you saying that I became part of your life? And basically everyone's life?! :heart_eyes:

• The Last Post Wins V7

Well Forum Wars really is happening then eh! "I have an army of 60 million subscribers. AAAAAAAAAA" Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “my best buddy's birthday is on january the 4th. Should I be concerned ” maybe you found the reason for the glitch :thinking: ” Whenever mod posts, i get notifications from threads where arent any new posts at all ” oh that's me approving the posts that got removed. It is counting the posts that I am app…

• The Last Post Wins V7

I mean nothing can really insult me at this point sooo Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. ” what are u talking bout? ” 5 of my posts are being hidden from the public eye until approved by a moderator with no valid reason behind.Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post …

• The Last Post Wins V7

So does it mean that I am special

• The Last Post Wins V7

why is this so relaxing youtu.be/CL_BTmrrZW8

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from thechampian1: “Quote from Kacchan: “well i died. twice. also got killed by naeris, not sure if that's even possible. yah really need script writer. if you want kacchaerys, cast me as thanos and her as gamora. and repeat clift scene. thought of few funny scenes aswell - you as thor and steffie as thanos, instead of whole "aim for head" you go with "will you go out with me" she starts screaming says "no" and just snaps fingers. (peak of my prime) narutodreams as tha…

• The Last Post Wins V7

I want to see Raiden (Metal Gear Rising) and Zero (Megaman X) vs. the Marvel Universe :p

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “WHY I AM VISION?! ” Cuz Kacchaerys.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “you do that, and you wont be able to make any more memes ” soon gonna release the deleted scene xD

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Marvelous! ” I see what you did there. anyway this is the beginning of Kacchaerys. :heart_eyes:

• The Last Post Wins V7

FINA-FRICKIN-LEE youtu.be/WAxULZZY8oE

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “my boi @Racordany is huge fan of positv. ” you are memeing right Quote from Naerys: “Striker´s Nosmage and Braxton theme song is funny ” d'awww thank you I got many old vids on private.. i guess i gotta make em public again. Also its gonna be up soon

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Gandalof: “everyone: did you make the meme?? striker: yes everyone: what did it cost striker: oh just a bunch of hours, not everything ” It's currently rendering, should be done soon.*few hours later*OH YES 50%! ” soon like 4 hours later? ” currently at 60% so Im gucci. Only thing I need to figure out is how im gonna do the thumbnail.. I guess Ill just use a photo someone else made on these forums (yes im giving him credit dw <3)