Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 117.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Baal - - World of spam

try again.. Cherish!

Baal - - World of spam

Yer wrong... Cherrrish~

Baal - - World of spam

yer wrong! Naerys next!

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Kacchan: “vsem privet,ja vadim and i dunt cure about my anghlisk skils. ” best one I've seen so far and it's not really painful to read atleast more tolerable than others tho, ya still mean when you cut me on my snowman joke xD

Baal - - World of spam

hey dolores! Next is...Cheriiish!

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Grammar "nuclear" war incoming? ” I mean so hard.

Baal - - World of spam

Racoooo

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Baal: “O.O I can't even...smh...sigh..nvm ” i mean if you got something you're against or don't agree with in what i said, i would love to hear it. im open to discussion and changing my mind if you make a good point. if not, i respect your opinion and thoughts and i enjoy reading what others think. ” meh. its a futile argument to begin with and i'm too lazy to say otherwise. I would just suggest u review simple grammar, identifying the "noun" use for the specific…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Baal: “Quote from SkyDrive: “In any case, @Pinkamena, your posts are being too greedy and agressive, you're accusing the forum team without even having asked before.[/b] ” It aint personal, he specifically said "your post". No need to be emotional, he is just being objective ” uhhh no, not really. it is specifically directed it at pink which makes it "personal" in that context, if it was a response to all of our posts in general then yes, it wouldn't be personal.…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from SkyDrive: “In any case, @Pinkamena, your posts are being too greedy and agressive, you're accusing the forum team without even having asked before. ” It aint personal, he specifically said "your post". No need to be emotional, he is just being objective

Baal - - World of spam

Eh, guess you call the right guy :p Anyway, anniewan here watching or reading "The Promise Neverland"? It's good, I recommend it =p Next is Deep

Baal - - World of spam

Racoo boi next!

Baal - - World of spam

o/ yo senpaii! Next is cheriish nee-chan

Baal - - World of spam

Next is squib hater Cherissssh

Baal - - World of spam

yaaaaaa rayt! Quote from Racordany: “ Quote from Baal: “ Quote from Racordany: “as if, she's never awake that early lool ” how dooo yaa know? Are ya together? ” lol what are ya thinking xDshe's just never online that early in the morning ” boi ya know what I'm thinkin Next is Raco-senpai

Baal - - World of spam

(Hidden Content) Who is batman tho? Naerys probably next!

Baal - - World of spam

(Hidden Content) Quote from Racordany: “as if, she's never awake that early lool ” how dooo yaa know? Are ya together? Next is papi raco

Baal - - World of spam

Next is... (Hidden Content)

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Baal: “dang, i sounded like a bigot theist from the south ” na-na-na, what is this, religious discrimination? ” oh nuu. did i go there? i shall repent.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Baal - - World of spam

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Baal: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Baal: “ya just need jesus in your life. ” If by Jesus you mean Morgoth, yup! ” Welp. Morgoth is a better religion ” please tell me more, I'm interested. Any merch available? I would like to make a pre-order. ” I dunno dude. This is just a revelation to me just now. I shall not speak before the Lord (dang, i sounded like a bigot theist from the south)