Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Pinkamena: “lel,when you can't spell your idol name, ” I said Morgoth and then Morghot, as in, Morg is hot. Like, sexy. Beautiful. Good looking. Etc. ” You had to make him explain it didn't you pinka?

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “I am sure 1 day me @Cherish and @Racordany will be able to log in at the same time and around an IC time.... It feels like there are more chances for the upcoming blood moon to trigger the end of the world now... ” Is that a no ? ” I guess if you two relog when the monsters appear, sounds possible

Morgoth - - Staff

I am sure 1 day me @Cherish and @Racordany will be able to log in at the same time and around an IC time.... It feels like there are more chances for the upcoming blood moon to trigger the end of the world now...

Morgoth - - Staff

Quote from Pinkamena: “Sir,im still waiting for an answer for the question i asked a while ago........ How much ap you get from hitting 1 mob in ic 80-99 ? ” That did not turn out as expected, I need a completely empty IC... And a completely empty IC with just me in it won't start

• The Last Post Wins V7

Morgoth - - World of spam

No poisoned cookies, that would be a sacrilege.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Morgoth: “With 100k nos dollars we give you a Morgoth fairy. SPECIAL OFFER. ” i´d be careful tho, who knows the side effects :p ” It gives you 1 dark choco cookie per hour

• The Last Post Wins V7

With 100k nos dollars we give you a Morgoth fairy. SPECIAL OFFER. Edit: this is a joke deep do not buy 100k nos dollars.....

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Morgoth´s evolution... ibb.co/Nr6PvR2 ” I am such a cute hamster though you gotta at least admit that Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Naerys: “Morgoth´s evolution... ” Do you think he can go beyond God? ” That's true. can't go beyond perfection.

• The Last Post Wins V7

This is getting disturbing

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “screenshot.net/g783kb6 Spiders are hateful creatures. ” I never died there though, no death number on the raid list, hmph.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Jekyll: “what is this cancer ” GachiBASS c'mon boy next door Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “DO NOT GOOGLE THE NAME BILLY HERRINGTON. ” :thinking: that's like telling us to google it. ” I'm actually being serious .-. No reverse psychology or anything. Just.. Don't. ” Too late, I have a lot of questions right now. ” Did you seriously google that .-. I'm actually sorry for you ” Que…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “DO NOT GOOGLE THE NAME BILLY HERRINGTON. ” :thinking: that's like telling us to google it. ” I'm actually being serious .-. No reverse psychology or anything. Just.. Don't. ” Too late, I have a lot of questions right now.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “DO NOT GOOGLE THE NAME BILLY HERRINGTON. ” :thinking: that's like telling us to google it.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Naerys: “Yep. No idea why ppl are so scared of them ” Well. This one doesnt look cute to mehqdefault.jpg ” It still is cute. All animals are cute, just not humans.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Morgoth: “Worst case scenario, I will jump back into the void to save myself ” Well then....Hi SkyD, how are you? ” Do you mean your next target is @SkyDrive? Quote from Naerys: “Its cute I think Pinka could tell stories bout his typos. Like brake vs broke ” I actually remember that one, I had laughed more than I should back then

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Naerys: “you´re becoming quite the stalker TheRealDeepStalker will find you anywhere, Morgoth ” Wait what, how was I being a stalker? .-. ” In that meme I doubt real Morgoth would let you hug him. Ant the way you write bout him... creepy! ” Truth to be told, I would take a big step to the left or right and watch him fall as he took that jump

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Morgoth is the best of the best. he protecc he attacc but most importantly HE IS BRINGING MEMES BACC ” you´re becoming quite the stalkerTheRealDeepStalker will find you anywhere, Morgoth :p ” Worst case scenario, I will jump back into the void to save myself

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Cherish: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “ey what's going on deepgang tonight we're gonna find out if we can solo fernon raid with a level 1 berserker here we GOOOOOO *dies in 1 hit like Morgoth in ginseng raid* damn deepgang im sorry we couldnt do it, make sure to help me become happy again by going to my patreon, merch store, and nosmall. THANK YOU! ” Muhahaha ” board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…62764e06c0f1b5199689e277b

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from thechampian1: “Yo, I got so sad for a second. I thought Morgy liked my post cuz he agreed with me un-installing lul. ” I would certainly do not mind that but yeah it was just to raise your likes

• The Last Post Wins V7

You mean its 71