Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Ruff is Dr Strange,lmao.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Naerys: “not bad hope it will be done soon ” It definitely took longer than I expected, I thought of something interesting towards the end so that took up about 1 hour finding the materials / cutting etc. I hope it's gonna be worth it ;p ” Its exactly 1 minute longer then the last 1 Congratz !!! If each vid you add 1 min you are going places !

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Currently working on the thumbnail + some adjustments (effects, voice sync, etc.) i hope y'all are still alive ” How long is the video ?

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Kacchan: “vsem privet,ja vadim and i dunt cure about my anghlisk skils. ” How dar u disrispictfull anghlisk languaj. ” eeee rybiata, colm down, i hope you panjimajish or i will 1x1 you. blogadariu with biast regardes kačin.Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Sorry guys I'm currently busy with something else lol, I think both of the videos will be up in about 3 hours AT MOST I hope. ” "busy" yeah right, comrade realdeep. just admit that 50kb/s sp…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Kacchan: “vsem privet,ja vadim and i dunt cure about my anghlisk skils. ” How dar u disrispictfull anghlisk languaj.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Sorry guys I'm currently busy with something else lol, I think both of the videos will be up in about 3 hours AT MOST I hope. I will release the deleted scene(s) first because that should give some extra entertainment ;p also it's indeed Kacchan vs Naerys [insert lenny face] ” Top 10 anime battles !

• The Last Post Wins V7

Cmon,share it alrdy !

• The Last Post Wins V7

110% is a fight to the death !

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Naerys: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Naerys: “i could just tell him to sod off but i dont feel like starting drama rn ” whaa but I didn't even release the video .-. ” and when will u release it ” I am just gonna send it to you and the other person involved and after you 2 watched it I'm gonna delete it ;p ” Who is the other person involved ?

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “I've been editing for about an hour or so, it's about 70% done. Gonna finish it later tonight ;p ” Wow,this one is gonna be long !

• The Last Post Wins V7

It sadden me at first because i read it as "You are being greedy" instead of "Your posts are being greedy" which it may had been a simple missread i think. But its ok,i think both me and SkyDrive are on good terms now. But these are hilarious nevertheless : Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Kacchan: “forum civil war ” mfw "memegenerator" watermark. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ” stole it from google, but my ultimate card doesnt have "memegenerator" on it. lKrTkG6.jpg ” Quote from Jekyl…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Baal: “Quote from SkyDrive: “In any case, @Pinkamena, your posts are being too greedy and agressive, you're accusing the forum team without even having asked before. ” It aint personal, he specifically said "your post". No need to be emotional, he is just being objective ” A forum without a little drama is flavorless forum.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from SkyDrive: “Quote from Pinkamena: “It feels bad when a mod you used to like calls you greedy and aggresive...... Really made my day worse,as i thought the situation was not as grim as it looked like. But such is life,Goodbye my friendship with SkyDrive,lol..... I really miss Luxx. ” I meant that kind of posts. I'm sorry if it offends you but we can't be accused of censorship just for a forum error x.x It's a serious accusation for us . I've no problem with you, I love you all D: If you…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Pinkamena: “But such is life,Goodbye my friendship with SkyDrive,lol..... ” i think if you're exaggerating a bit too much here if you guys are actually friends and you're not using that term too loosely ” You are right,but i really did used to like him as a Mod. Am i becoming a meme ?...........................

• The Last Post Wins V7

It feels bad when a mod you used to like calls you greedy and aggresive...... Really made my day worse,as i thought the situation was not as grim as it looked like. But such is life,Goodbye my friendship with SkyDrive,lol..... I really miss Luxx. Quote from Jekyll: “(Hidden Content) 77.png ” totally not what i meant but still made me laugh lol.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from SkyDrive: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. ” Quote from Kacchan: “Quote from Pinkamena: “The Censorship on this forum,it started to get ridiculous. Hopefully this post won't be hidden. ” yeah what the h xd i got like 10 posts flaged xd thought i got another warning or something ” It just was a forum bug. Some posts were desactivated (we don't know why). It already happened many times and we always t…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “Okay so first of all why are we being censored, is this the work of Article 13? I demand a full-out assault on GameForge HQ. ” GnLmaNT.jpg I just stole it from german forum, but... ” I'm kinda busy but if I'll have the time to, I'll make a video with the Forum Community vs. the "TEAM" ” Aka me and Kacchan vs SkyDrive and Kitcalie or Bittersweet,lol.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Gandalof: “Quote from Jekyll: “HE'S HERE ” waiting for the command. we are ready sir. ” My favorite Deadly Sin y0IxXJg.jpg Finish her !

• Quote from Jekyll: “Do you like ambient music? (Hidden Content) Pinka ” Right Now im writing the essay for External Politics and Diplomacy so some ambient music is really welcome. Thanks Jekyll. Quote from Cherish: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Thought today was gonna be a good day ...... owww Cherish is next ! ” I hope your day improves soon! Jekyll next ” Depends on what SkyDrive will have to say. Cherrish Next !

• Quote from Jekyll: “If it started bad, it can always get worse. Beware? Naerys ” Don't remind me please,lol. Jekyll.