Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well there are the wood spirits in temple fernon as well, getting amber. I think someone talks to you about fir forest and maple woods as well. Honestly it was just too vague since it could refer to too many different things. Place, enemy, crafting material, quest item, and the only thing it uses to describe it as is "wood". So it really could be anything.

• Uh.... *edit* I'm honestly not sure what this is meant to refer to but it will probably be obvious after the answer is revealed.

• Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Ruff - - World of spam

Batman

• Was TS35 the one with the kenko boss at the end? That wasn't hard as a mage... Maybe if you use SP1 but SP1 always sucked early for mages(at least it used to not sure about after they buffed it). You just have Tom tank and aura up, while archer just kites the entire time. Kliff hero TS isn't hard, you just need to memorize the path you need to take so you don't run out of time(if you are like me and don't watch tutorials this means it takes a few tries to learn the path, then memorize but it sti…

• Guess Who Will Write After You V3

Ruff - - World of spam

Batman

• Quote from Morgoth: “ Does not matter how much damage you receive or deal you all get the same points in whichever action is performed ” I thought it wanted you to deal a certain amount of damage to gain points, not number of attacks. Was that changed? Do aoe attacks(more targets hit) provide more points than single target attacks? Do summons(jaja/seer ult/destroyer) give points for their attacks? Does reflected damage(gladi) give points per reflected attack(similar to aoe attacks) Would ice shi…

• Does negating damage (ice shield) give the same amount of action points as taking damage, or will all the little 1 damages not offer as much even though it is the same amount of attacks taken? Also do pets tanking give points?

• Hunting beast is pretty easily done so depending on their level that might be the best option then, though secret lab is the obvious choice for farming as quick as possible if they are strong enough

• As far as i know it is a random drop, can't remember where i got any. Maybe Act3?

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

Yes i know the robe on it's own is not great, and for a 7s pvp it'd be pretty useless but I've always preferred the longer tank fights myself. Still, that debuff paired with a +10 wand means you'd get the full +10 multiplier bonus for 15 seconds and that is huge after you've acquired the typical damages you have late game. Again, I'd prefer some way to transfer the effect to a higher level armor but regardless it is a great offensive play. As for the chance of it happening.... It isn't 3 out of …

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

Darkness robe? Can't remember off the top of my head, i sometimes wish i could transfer its effect to higher level armors since it would be such a strong debuff lategame. I mean the attack grade is a damage multiplier, so late game when you deal a lot of damage the multiplier is worth a lot more. Not to mention using an actually good armor means reducing their attack to +0 makes a +10 armor reduce damage a ton as well during the duration.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

I remember when i got my first r7 lv63 wand, someone had a shop set up outside LoD and was selling it dirt cheap. Real question is whether you will attempt to craft the Act3 weapons or just skip them though. They are definitely good (assuming you are level 70 since you called them level 70 equips) Sometimes i feel like getting myself a nice i think it was lv62? armor, the one with the debuff.to change the attacker's att and def grade to +0/+0. Wouldn't be that great on the defensive side since i…

• Just saying, i see nothing wrong with not asking which TS it is received from. That just gives the hint that it is from a TS. I mean sure, everyone SHOULD already know that, but for the random people who don't it is a pretty big hint.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Ruff: “but the question is asking where the item comes from ” Umm,no it dosen't ?It just says where do you get the water fairy,not where it comes from. ” But if the way you are getting it involves another player who got it normally, obviously it is an incorrect answer. That method will not always exist. Again, if you could buy it(not from other players) that could be viable. Only thing involving other players that may be viable would be something like as a rewar…

• But nosmall isn't where you get it.... That fairy you bought from (insert player name) off the bazaar came from completing TS 33. If you could buy it with Noscash(not from another player) then that could be a viable answer as well, but the question is asking where the item comes from not where you can access the community's stockpile of already accumulated fairies.

• Quote from TheRealDeepStriker: “I mean, AM is a good SP in PvE and I think that the translation for the buff is wrong because Renegade has a similar one too but I don't get any damage reduction. I think it's meant to say "Damage done to you is reduced by x%".Also Seer and Dark Gunner are probably the most Overpowered Debuffers in the game right now, Entwell needs to stop riding mage roosters. xD ”

• Quote from Pinkamena: “I remember when spike hair was probably the rarest item in nostale,good old UK days.If im not mistaken you can get one from the daily reward boxes ? Btw @Morgoth There is a guy that posted something on the "What are you listening rioght now" thread and it keeps me notified even though i did checked it. Idk if you guys censored it or he simply blocked me or something but can you check that out ? @Northern-X is the name. ” This happens when a new member posts links sometimes…

• Why would there be a time limit though, that just enforces glass cannon style. If a holy mage decides to tank someone to death a tide lord can always strip away their mana to win the fight, or a blade etc. Don't forget things like bleed are level dependent for damage instead of equipment dependent, so Seer will probably be pretty good. Shoot Seer status effect battles are how i normally pvp as is and that's with stronger equips, so it'll be very powerful in this type of matchup. I imagine assass…

• Quote from invisibleman: “holldddd onnnn that means the server merging plan was not going to happen????i thought SE is one of the server that needed to be merged right?how can they do this??if i really misunderstood the situation why not just migrate those players to uk ?since uk is so dead and it is so wasted for the ppl there that have reached high lvl and get their account deleted like that without having chance to experience migration GGWP in this case it's time to move on since it has been …

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

Awww....