Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 446.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Go Luxxuor you have Pinkameia support and our 12 points ! Its time for the founder of this game to claim victory for the first time ! ” Thanks! Quote from SkyDrive: “I'll give you a war that you wouldn't forget ” Don't shout if you can't deliver!

• It's a bit different, not sure if you'll like it, but it is what i'm listening to right now: youtube.com/watch?v=t4382UVl0oc

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

go get them! btw, it's almost time to start the last post of 2018 thread. Finally a chance for me to win too!

• Nope!

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

no it's not!

• Quote from Naerys: “at US there is some1 called Lux, is that you? xd2 ” Nope, must be a fan!

• Sanguine

Luxx - - Mimi Mentor's official news

Did i say Welcome to the crazy people?

• Quote from Ruff: “3 I've never gotten a r7 shell ” I got quite some R7 pearls in FC raids:S

• yeah, welcome... but n0

• something a colleague recommended to me, i like it! youtu.be/l1yQPhGCjPg

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “But theres always Last Annual Post ! ” Yeah, but that's usual at newyearseve, and than i'm partying and drinking, so that one is hard to win for me.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! ” You, i guess it's you! Quote from Pinkamena: “I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins ! xfcn2NO.png This is the official TOP : [cut the boring part] Hopefully i will be able to gather back the one's that left this thread. ” I didn't even make it in the charts, I know i'mnot posting that much, but i thought i'd make the stats...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from DatHolyMage: “I missed it ” Don't worry, we're getting closer and closer to the next one!

• What are you listening to right now?

Luxx - - World of spam

Something quite different, do you guys like 65daysofstatic youtube.com/watch?v=k6a0kJlDlyk

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

I think you guys are taking the spamboard way to serious. I know as a LPW winner you'll get eternal glory etc,... This is the spamboard, and i don't think 2 brothers spamming 200 posts in 2 hours is exactly what we had in mind when we made this game, but seriously, it's only eternal glory! Adding the 3 words minimum hopefully we'll get some chitchat, like real spam, instead of a race till 2k, so far, i'm impressed by you guys all making descent posts and not rushing to another 2k posts.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

We have a winner, way over 2k, but this is the first time after a long day i logon the internet! Congrats! nb,for lpw7 i'd suggest to make a 3 word minimum per post / no copy posts, so we don't get a counting race... I think we should try to be more creative than just race to 2k.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

601, you made it go to 2001, remember!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

bad pinky, you shouldn't backseatmod, go to your corner and think of what you done!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Ruri: “Quote from Luxx: “Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now! ” Niko actually posted at least 5 times in a row so make it 2006 at least ” Please get me a time-machine so i can ban him from 2006 til a few days later in 2006 for being a cheater:p

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now!