Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 542.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey NosPlayers, There is no game maintenance scheduled for next Wednesday (game servers will remain online), but we will have a shop maintenance. When exactly? NosMall won't be available between 9:00h and approximately 12:00h CET. What will be changed? - The daily login bonus feature will be updated. Apart from the free boxes you will now be able to skip the cooldown with NosDollars (more information will follow on our website). - Two new premium bundles (including exclusive items) will be avail…

• It's the 4th Monday of each January Source 1 Source 2

• Maintenance 25.01.2017

Lockheed - - Maintenances

<td width=200px>maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday January 25th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CET. Game servers won't be available during that time. What will be changed? - [Bugfix] TimeSpace 81 in frozen crown will be returned. - [Bugfix] EXP will be removed from players who gained it due to the bug allowing to do Ragnar's quest more than once . IMPORTANT: Players affected by this removal who will see their level lowe…

• Possible solutions; P: Can not connect to patch server R: Your computer can't connect to the patch server. S1: Configure your firewall correctly. S2: Start Nostale as administrator. S3: Wait and try again later. Taken from the guide How to Fix Problems While Starting Nostale

• I'll second this, the job isn't always easy but it'd be a lot harder without the support of a dedicated and engaged CoMa. So thanks Lady on behalf of the Game Team

• We haven't forgotten about it. We are however very busy at the moment with both real life commitments and urgent issues for players that are having to take priority. We'll hopefully get the rewards out by the end of the week.

• Hi, It's not possible to quit the quest and so no, you can not drop it and repeat. If the quest does let you cancel it at any point then this is a bug and the repeated use of it would be considered bug abuse. Point 4 of the Game Rules should give you the rest of your answer. Game Rules

• Important Update

- [Bugfix] EXP will be removed from players who gained it due to the bug allowing to do Ragnar's quest more than once. IMPORTANT: Players affected by this removal who will see their level lowered but as a result have a higher level equipment, should un-equip it as soon as possible (since this equipment is not corresponding to their current level anymore). Please note that using this equipment (keeping it equipped on a character and playing with it) can be reported to the game team via ticket, wh…

• Maintenance - 18.01.2017

<td width=200px>maintenance.pngHey NosPlayers, Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance. When exactly? Wednesday January 18th 2017 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CET. Game servers won't be available during that time. What will be changed? - Winter Event will end. Event items will be deleted (see list below). - [Bugfix] EXP will be removed from players who gained it due to the bug allowing completion of Ragnar's quest more than once. - [Bugfix] Arena of Masters ticket can be produced ag…

• As has been mentioned, if you use an outside program then it's at your own risk, the team don't offer support for the use of any other program alongside Nostale. You might want to check the game rules Here §5 Cheating - Manipulating the NosTale Game Client in any way is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban of your account. - The use/distribution of any software for NosTale that is not created by Gameforge / Gameforge4D or released by Gameforge / Gameforge4D will result in a per…

• Fafnir raid

Lockheed - - Calvin Coach's corner

I think it's probably safe to say this issue is now fixed (tested it myself today and it's working fine on ch1-5) If anyone's still experiencing any problems with the raid please send us a ticket to Ticket Support otherwise this can probably be closed.

• Dear Nostale users, Over the Christmas period there was a problem related to the Ragnar quest, where it could be repeated multiple times daily. This issue has now been fixed and the quest can be completed once per user as it was intended to be. Where users "exploited" the quest issue and performed it more than once, we will remove, in the near future and during a maintenance, all the exp gained from the quest since an "unfair" profit was gained. The char level will be downgraded accordingly. Ple…

• The Last Post Wins V4

Lockheed - - World of spam

Some days I'm half convinced you two are siblings, you fight just like it

• Quote from Senakhtenre: “@thechampian1: You're making me pick sides already? ( Locky FTW!” f09c56d773af63ef8d2278c6a83d722801a0ede873d9445b88fed346845fd2a5.jpg

• Welcome to the team Senak! I'm not sure why people struggle with your nickname...I didn't misspell it like..5 times already at all. Hope you enjoy your time with us and I look forward to torturing working with you

• New Staff

Lockheed - - Staff

The New Year has brought with it a new Trial GameMaster! I wonder if he knows what he's let himself in for - let's welcome Senakhtenre

• Staff on the Run

Lockheed - - Staff

We've recently had to say goodbye to our former kitty Trial GameMaster Tongeda. We wish her all the best for the future.

• As 2016 comes to a close here in the Uk, just a quick note to say; tumblr_mfx3enN6bq1qe3p9bo1_500.gif to each and every one of you. tumblr_o0855qzqcb1ru83j3o2_540.gif See you in 2017. Locki

• tumblr_nl9evvN0KC1unedsko1_500.gif Don't worry, I'm watching him. While I'm here; tumblr_my9gmhI6U81qjiauvo6_r1_250.gif to our most Greeliest of SGM's.

• The Last Post Wins V4

Lockheed - - World of spam

Quote from Gone: “How about dragons riding turtles while fighting dinosaurs?” Someone make this happen *.*