Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

I thought everyone already knew Kacchan was Bakugo.... It is even his avatar.... That's why i said he had an explosive personality

• Whenever it does that to me, i just copy what i was trying to post, leave the thread com, back to the thread, paste and post. It typically will let me post after leaving and coming back.

• Alts

Ruff - - Suggestions for the game and the forums

Sometimes (not saying this is the case here) people have to do that in order to do a raid at all though. I know I've had a hard time waiting for members when trying to host chicken and pirate raids before. Especially during low activity hours, but sometimes even when it is active people just aren't interested in joining.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

Aww, and the inactivity was going so well too

• Instead of upgrading SP abilities, I'd much rather have an SP augment your abilities in your normal form. Normal form could use some buffs anyway since we don't have SE skills. Maybe fire mage adds some bonus element to normal form fire attacks and volcano could let you bypass a little fire resistance. Though whether this only works while equipped or as long as you've got it in your inventory I'm not sure about...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

After having reached the 2000 posts mark LPWV6 was still open for over 12 hours.... I didn't cheat, i only moved things along. Not to mention nobody ever knows how long it will be until it closes. Only way i can think of that would constitute cheating would be as a moderator or a hacker.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

It doesn't really matter which city to me, i don't exactly have a lot of cities..... It's either the capital, or the ghostrick capital..... Everywhere else would at best be called a town.

• Mage

Ruff - - Questions & Answers about the Game and Forum

Wand is better, you can get a decent gun after level 90 but it will never be as good as a bow. The main problem with early guns is they are ranged so they can crit, but they don't have any real crit chance. Only way you really crit at all early on is from the bonuses from putting lots of points in attack on your Dark Gunner, and it used to not even use the guns so you weren't able to crit at all. And that requires a high level and upgraded Dark Gunner. The gun is decent when not using an SP afte…

• Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

Ruff - - Staff

there is only ansem-aliens-guy-darkness_fb_559689.jpg

Ruff - - Staff

Like this? youtu.be/FJfFZqTlWrQ

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

Actually after the thread reached 2k posts i messaged Luxx and kitcalie asking for the thread to be closed as it had reached 2k posts, and then i went to sleep(didn't stay up) as Luxx hadn't been on for over a week and kitcalie latest activity said she'd been on 9 hours previous so i figured she might be on around the same time the next day. Then I ended up going out to lunch around the time i expected kitcalie to be on as i said previously and fully expected to have lost..... That or it would g…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

You say it as if you think I created a second forum account He made his forum account because he thought it was necessary for the advent calendar(otherwise he probably would have never made one), it isn't of course but he thought it was at the time. Even though he hasn't actually logged on in a long time and has no intention of logging on he still won't let me have his fibi frosty Regardless I don't want the thread to reach 2k posts.... I'm a fan of victory via inactivity Edit: i know a total of…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

That doesn't make you feel bad as your employer is paying you for your time?

• The Last Post Wins V7

Ruff - - World of spam

I went out to lunch with my mom and fully expected to lose while I was away but surprisingly won so I guess that means I am supposed to open the thread..... A 3 word minimum per post limit huh, how does this no repeating part work though.... I don't mind the word requirement, but repeating is bound to happen throughout the entirety of the thread. I mean someone mighy say"how are you today Pinky?" And then another day say the same thing....

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

Ok

Ruff - - Staff

As long as it isn't the dreaded raisin...

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

The only other person on at the time was Morgoth, and he didn't seem very interested in spamming

Ruff - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “And "Dark cookies, whats the secret?" ” Is it chocolate?

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

But chitchatting through the forum with someone in the same house is weird.... 5 more data organization XIII battles to go till i get a platinum trophy for Kingdom Hearts 2

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

I didn't feel attacked, just since you said you don't like counting.... Just fishing for better received alternatives