Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 436.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “But theres always Last Annual Post ! ” Yeah, but that's usual at newyearseve, and than i'm partying and drinking, so that one is hard to win for me.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! ” You, i guess it's you! Quote from Pinkamena: “I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins ! xfcn2NO.png This is the official TOP : [cut the boring part] Hopefully i will be able to gather back the one's that left this thread. ” I didn't even make it in the charts, I know i'mnot posting that much, but i thought i'd make the stats...

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from DatHolyMage: “I missed it ” Don't worry, we're getting closer and closer to the next one!

• What are you listening to right now?

Luxx - - World of spam

Something quite different, do you guys like 65daysofstatic youtube.com/watch?v=k6a0kJlDlyk

• The Last Post Wins V7

Luxx - - World of spam

I think you guys are taking the spamboard way to serious. I know as a LPW winner you'll get eternal glory etc,... This is the spamboard, and i don't think 2 brothers spamming 200 posts in 2 hours is exactly what we had in mind when we made this game, but seriously, it's only eternal glory! Adding the 3 words minimum hopefully we'll get some chitchat, like real spam, instead of a race till 2k, so far, i'm impressed by you guys all making descent posts and not rushing to another 2k posts.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

We have a winner, way over 2k, but this is the first time after a long day i logon the internet! Congrats! nb,for lpw7 i'd suggest to make a 3 word minimum per post / no copy posts, so we don't get a counting race... I think we should try to be more creative than just race to 2k.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

601, you made it go to 2001, remember!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

bad pinky, you shouldn't backseatmod, go to your corner and think of what you done!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Ruri: “Quote from Luxx: “Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now! ” Niko actually posted at least 5 times in a row so make it 2006 at least ” Please get me a time-machine so i can ban him from 2006 til a few days later in 2006 for being a cheater:p

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Posting 2 times with noone in between, That's cheating, we'll have to continue to at least 2001'st post now!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “Ooopsie,my bad. ” Someone is not going to win for sure

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

it's still unfair i cannot win.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

we're not even close to 2k, right?

• Luxx

Luxx - - Staff

Quote from Kovalsky: “That's sad, but I hope it will get better soon ” Don't worrie, just a promotion so some now tasks etc at work, it all takes some extra time. I hope if i'll get used to it i'll be a bit more relaxed. For now it's all a lot, but also lot of fun for me!Quote: “I am fine, I quit Nostale and I am better now, I try to focus more on real life But some spam in the forum is always a good thing to do” That's what the board's for, isn't it:p

• n0pe

• Luxx

Luxx - - Staff

Work's keeping me distracted from NosTale a lot lately, so not much time to miss you... I would however also never forget you! So, how're you? back for good?

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

And beating Canada (icehockey) 's pretty impressive! Go Czech!!!!! 075-emoji-free.jpg

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Congrats! unexpected wins are always the best.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Luxx - - World of spam

Quote from Naerys: “Martina Sablikova is amazing! Although she ended 2nd, she will always be the best! Respect to that competitor from Netherlands...improving her personal record like that and earning gold medal...Well i just hope there wasnt involved doping.... Although i am bit sad..it seems no gold medal for Czech ( i dont think our ice hockey team will repeat Nagano) ” Martina's always been great, she's been the queen of the 5k skating for ages.... Our young dutchie however seems to be a ris…

• Woot, now it's even snowing over here... With all the snow, can i remind you the snowman showoff thread?