Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• youtube.com/watch?v=u_Rgi24lH1Q

• The Last Post Wins V7

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Quote from Ruff: “I thought everyone already knew Kacchan was Bakugo.... It is even his avatar.... That's why i said he had an explosive personality ” Well,i never watched Hero Academia until like 2 days ago so i couldn't know. How can someone know who dat was if he dosent watch the anime ? XD Anyway i dislike Bakugo greatly,its literaly just a bully addicted to bring the protagonist down to boost his self-esteem,can't help but hate. I mean what people find interesting about him ? Everything he …

• The Last Post Wins V7

So i was watching this anime called "My Hero Academya" and i must say : I will never see our forum member Kacchan the same again. (Hidden Content)

• To further my decision to post here,this thread is the most seen by far by the community and stuff,i want to let the staff know that people are still waiting for a change on UK server. Quote from Niko: “What should i say about my server 3 out of 4 are completely dead the only one that survived is dying as well and this went from like 4 years (even further the community asked for a merge since the start of the decay ...nothing happened) so what do you think that gameforge will move a finger for a…

• These aren't any new spoilers so skip if you don't care.(Im simply posting here cuz i don't wanna double post in spamboard and don't feel like opening another thread that will be closed in 2 days). I have the urge to call out for another merge for the poor ol' UK. I know I know you don't wanna hear about it,there are enough complaints but please bare with me. I believe this situation wouldn't be that bad since Morgoth said they will eventually return after the hype is gone or after Lady Sky said…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Luxx: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! ” You, i guess it's you! Quote from Pinkamena: “I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins ! xfcn2NO.png This is the official TOP : [cut the boring part] Hopefully i will be able to gather back the one's that left this thread. ” I didn't even make it in the charts, I know i'mnot posting that much, but i thought i'd make the stats... ” If only you weren't a mod. But theres always Last Annual Post !

• The Last Post Wins V7

Too bad i cant restart there. Perhaps i should wait for the merge ? Idk.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Wow The UK server is dead beyond redemption.

• Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

Pinkamena - - Staff

Not really. dissing = speak disrespectfully to or criticize. You did criticized Ruff the way i saw you posting about him or better say his actions. But thats beside the point. I find it sad that you guys would be bothered so much by this to the point of just ending the thread alltogheter,its the oldest thread within spammboard,its from 2013.I tried to make it our main chat window and a place to introduce new people and have fun and something to remain in this forum. But its falling apart sadly. …

Pinkamena - - Staff

But the name of it is Last Post Wins,its impossibile. I must say though you dissing Ruff is a bit funny but still ......

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “If you want to make a non-competition chat in spamboard I don't mind joining, it was/is already pointless and the kind of spam that happens on every thread that involves competition just make it completely a waste of time. ” For me it isn't competitive,its competitive only when its near the end,like past page ~70. So its preety much just normal chat,thats litteraly like 90% of the thread.

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Naerys: “Blackmailing the Dark lord? Dangerous game,Pinka ” Not afraid of war lel.As a former General i know everything about Valaria.

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Morgoth: “Nothing to go back to. ” I don't take no for an answer. If you want to go there trough the hard way then hard way it is.

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Ruff: “It doesn't really matter which city to me, i don't exactly have a lot of cities..... It's either the capital, or the ghostrick capital..... Everywhere else would at best be called a town. ” Rufington it is is then. Quote from Jekyll: “this thread is already dead lul @Pinkamena what? ” You told me when i will be back that thread would be at page 91. You lied to me. Now you face consequences.

Pinkamena - - Staff

*A letter arrives at Dol Guldur Imperial Post Office* *It is adressed to its supreme Commander and reads as it folows* "Dear Dark Valar, As you may or not know, i had to flee during the last week to a diplomatic meeting,it is little important where or with whom it took place,what is important is that i wasn't able to be in my homeland when the final of the International Contest took place,however i was informed that the Valarian delegation was extremly dissapointed with one entry that ironically…

• The Last Post Wins V7

I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins ! xfcn2NO.png This is the official TOP : 1 - Ruff - Ruffindor. 2 - Naerys - Naerium. 3 - TheHealersGod - Harmonica. 4 - Galaco - Glacia. 5 - Niko - Frozenland. 6 - Jekyll - Ghostslands. 7 - Valarian Federation - Morgoth. 8 - Pinkameia - Pinkamena. 9 - DatHolyMage - Holy Land. 10 - Kacchan - Crimsonlands. 11 - Raccordanny - Travenquador. 12 - Kovalski - Kovoca. 13 - invisibleman - Milbevias. 14 - Yyffii - Aonani Isle's. 15 - Poro - Sonata.…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Quote from Naerys: “could you put those photos into spoilers please? some ppl here have data limited internet btw did you see the results of the LPW6? ” Yup Congratulations for 2nd place ! Now you have a Bronze,Silver and Gold Medal !! Congratulation to Healer for 3rd place ! And also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALACO is back !!!!!!!!! on the 4th place also !!!!!!!! Awesome ! @Jekyll Liar ! @Niko You dissapointed me,my disciple.I was 100% sure that you will win but you instead only finished 5th. As for t…

• The Last Post Wins V7

Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! This Holiday was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...................................................................................................... bad. Bassicaly it was like this for the whole week : - No Internet (Absolutely 0). - No Phone Signal (^). - Living in Poverty ( I even saw a rat in the house). - Awfull Weather ( Raining at every 3 o'clock daily,DAILY,every single day.I was Wondering for a second if this is England). - Little Annoyi…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Such a shame but what can i do ? Good luck anyway and thanks.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Wel guys tommorow im going away for 1 week and prrobably wont catch the ending. Good luck to all who wants to win and for the winner : open LPW 7 ty.