Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morgoth - Darkness Shall Rule

~Galaco~ - - Staff

Pink is my colour. I might be evil?

~Galaco~ - - Staff

Lol... Do you accept cash or debit card?

• The Last Post Wins V6

~Galaco~ - - World of spam

I kind of encouraged you guys to talk with people that do not live in the same house.

~Galaco~ - - Staff

Headlines: MORGOTH USES HIS DARK POWER TO DESTROY THE LIFE OF (NOT SO) INNOCENT CIVILIANS! Okay, how about the rest?

• The Last Post Wins V6

Congratulations! Do you like it? I did not even bother making a new account since the register system started.... I do not want to use my current account as i think it is nicer to be able to use characters parallel.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Well, If you put it that way.. Perhaps chit chatting about random stuff, like.. music, tv shows, animations, games.

~Galaco~ - - Staff

I would like to have one issue of "Latest news from the darkside". Thanks

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Ruff: “I asked if we used the word game where you say a word beginning with the same letter the previous word ended in would have been better..... ” I never specified names of people who "made an effort", I just did not do enough research to see what other shady (lol) methods were used. My sincere apologies if it was received as a personal attack to you only because it was not.

~Galaco~ - - Staff

Chit chat. Hello Morgoth! You said we could chitchat here so hi.

• The Last Post Wins V6

You guys sure made some effort in the time I was gone. But honestly I agree with Morgoth. (Qualitative Very Disappointing :P, Luxx will know what I mean probably). I think it is more fun if it's... not counting, but rather spamming with more context, hard to describe anyway.

• The Last Post Wins V6

@Naerys, sorry that I'm late but I'm here! kinda..?

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Umm,no we all play on the US server acttualy,This forum is EN meaning for both UK and US,i call it UK forum because im used to it. ” I don't play on the US server.... I'm still a UK player.(Machi family didn't switch, at least they never said they were switching....) ” My main is not in machi anymore, but my alt is still in Machi, yes, but I am not sure about all the others. They did not really log again after the new server started. So basically... yes. …

• Is there a nickname change already? Nope Old nickname: Galaco New nickname: ~Galaco~ Thanks in advance!

• Anyway I guess it is RNG, but, 2 years ago, there was a raffle on the forum for nosdollar coupons, people often won 2 times, due to RNG, while others didnt . I don't rly care about winning anymore anyway. Most items listed, I either already have or do not feel the urge to obtain it. Btw a bit offtopic, but: you should mention if the raffled item is limited or not.

• Quote from Senoh23: “Just wondering why the answers all changed to 'Final Showdown.' I guess this is a bug? Everyone I knew chose TS 55 as an answer. ” Nope. It is not a bug. TSes have a name: shown under high score I had the correct answer. I bothered to update and check for a friend lol. edit: It is not "new" or something: i remember last year we had a similar question and I attached the tweet I tweeted back then see attachment 2.

• You made your point less clear with the 1st sentence lol... Also: Two objections on the second part: Firstly, People do not have 24/7 the time to play nostale. I think gameforge does understand that. I only collected 20 raid points till now cuz I'm kinda busy with school. I am just doing SP raid (not even occasionally) I am not even gonna bother farming to be honest ,because then I need to look at my screen every second.... Secondly, yes, in my opinion it is a challenge for lower levels. Let's s…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Lol.... well please refrain from posting content that could make people mad indeed....... It would not be very beneficial to your reputation....

• I do not really get the point. The max number of coupon distributed by the weekly challenge = 2*6*3 = 36, you could get 24 + 12th in the best possible scenario, but why would you go for 12 + 12 + 12? or any combination of numbers that makes 36? Those items can also be obtained through daily rewards.... Also... In previous events it was 24th reward + all other rewards too, not: 15th reward+9th reward = 24th reward

• The Last Post Wins V6

Thanks, I asked for close on page 8 or so already. That thread made me facepalm at page 3 or 4 already. I do not listen to what people say that much nor do I want to tell them to listen too often. If people do not listen, I do not try to make them listen anymore. I do not want to pump my energy into fights that will not gain anyone any benefit.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Naerys: “Something weird is going on with forum Posts like one month old are being shown in my notifications as new, wtf? ” This is due to an issue we've been having with the forum since we moved over to this version. There is nothing we can do about it unfortunately. ” I turned my notifications off for that very reason haha. Also... Attachments are visible when Im logged in but not if I am not logged in? @Pinka, yea rigged. The class with least HP cannot get a b…