Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yeah no botting and no account sharing, aside from that you should be fine

• Quote from Kacchan: “totally not botting..yea right. why don't you also use your feets? you could play four accounts at same time. ” It depends on the complexity of their actions, obviously someone running a full raid team and dodging attacks with all 15 characters, using multiple abilities, etc would be throwing a whole lot of red flags but it is possible to run 2+ accounts without botting/friends. Again i understand the suspicious element to it, but i would think if you do it legitimately your…

• Quote from Morgoth: “If you have more than 1 PC it is a bit the same, when your focus goes to the other pc I doubt you can control both of them at the exact same time unless you are a robot and you are hiding it from us ” But there are some who could(most people couldn't or at the very least would need practice to do semi-well) especially with it being 2 computers instead of 1 using sandboxie or something(literally can't send inputs to 2 different windows at the same time as the keyboard/mouse w…

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Morgoth: “Having 2+ multiaccounts logged in at the same time is allowed, controlling 2+ multiaccounts at the same time is not allowed. ” when did ever this come out? i play 5 year+ buffing and doing lod while controlling 3 characters with 3 pc, what if i will play me and my wife in house? i do know alot married gamers play duo wife and husband, day after day i feel more complicated of game rules (change daily). ” If you have separate accounts it is fine, but…

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Ruff: “Quote from TheHealersGod: “every fairy in game has different option in game: even chicky fairy has option. how ever non ele monsters die faster from short ranged attack and ranged attack which gose to swordman and archer, another thing i find it unfair to give full info to learn gamers everything in easy way, we have lost the time and real cash to learn the game secrets, so when someone give you a hint go and test tell you find the full answer. Good L…

• Quote from Morgoth: “Having 2+ multiaccounts logged in at the same time is allowed, controlling 2+ multiaccounts at the same time is not allowed. ” Really? I have a hard time following that.... We are told we are allowed to buff ourselves for TS and stuff for example and that is controlling 2+ accounts at the same time... I understand we can't have a friend control excess accounts for us or a program but if someone for instance has 2 computers set up next to each other and plays from both i don'…

• You can run more than 1 at the same time, however it is not supported. If anything happens to your accounts(items go missing etc) as a result of a program you use to run more than 1 account at the same time you will not be supported by staff.

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “every fairy in game has different option in game: even chicky fairy has option. how ever non ele monsters die faster from short ranged attack and ranged attack which gose to swordman and archer, another thing i find it unfair to give full info to learn gamers everything in easy way, we have lost the time and real cash to learn the game secrets, so when someone give you a hint go and test tell you find the full answer. Good Luck. ” Do you mean they typically have higher…

• Quote from Daike: “Actually defence power can reduce ele damage after you resist all the physical damage. It is useful for mobbing no element mob. I guess most people didnt notice it at all. ” What do you mean by it being useful when fighting no element mobs? Are you saying things such as the no element chicky fairy add non-elemental(therefore no resistance) element damage to attacks? I thought those fairies didn't add any damage to your attacks

• Why would ranged/melee/magic monsters matter for element builds? It all depends on the target's resistance which can easily be checked. Pretty sure there is no extra bonus/defense based on monster attack type. Non elements tend to have high resistance, but even that is just a common thing not a rule.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

Besides, if it comes to inactivity i am king. I want a win.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

It will come if everyone just stops posting here

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

I only see a following thing....maybe it isn't a thing on mobile

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

Friend request? You mean on the forums??

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

You know, atha is family for me though as we are both Machi...

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

I wouldn't be surprised if that little orange spot took over the whole map.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

There isn't a scientific reason for a religious person and a non religious person to have different lifespans.... I'm pretty sure that isn't a real study (and even if it was published at some point it would have been very biased). The same exact person whom is religious, can lose their faith and are now not religious and vise versa. There is no real difference between the two at a fundamental level. You can't tell if someone is secretly religious from a brain scan for example, and they certainly…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

I don't think there is much point in fearing death, everyone is going to die anyway so not much point in being afraid of it. Just keep in mind what you want to do with your life and ignore the part after.(not like you can do anything to affect it now anyway)

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

Quote from Pinkamena: “ Anyway,just found out that Lithuania has the highest sucide rate in Europe,Jekyl you never told me of this. ” We don't speak about Mr. Hyde's affairs

• Tug of war

Ruff - - World of spam