Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V6

~Galaco~ - - World of spam

@Naerys, sorry that I'm late but I'm here! kinda..?

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Umm,no we all play on the US server acttualy,This forum is EN meaning for both UK and US,i call it UK forum because im used to it. ” I don't play on the US server.... I'm still a UK player.(Machi family didn't switch, at least they never said they were switching....) ” My main is not in machi anymore, but my alt is still in Machi, yes, but I am not sure about all the others. They did not really log again after the new server started. So basically... yes. …

• Is there a nickname change already? Nope Old nickname: Galaco New nickname: ~Galaco~ Thanks in advance!

• Anyway I guess it is RNG, but, 2 years ago, there was a raffle on the forum for nosdollar coupons, people often won 2 times, due to RNG, while others didnt . I don't rly care about winning anymore anyway. Most items listed, I either already have or do not feel the urge to obtain it. Btw a bit offtopic, but: you should mention if the raffled item is limited or not.

• Quote from Senoh23: “Just wondering why the answers all changed to 'Final Showdown.' I guess this is a bug? Everyone I knew chose TS 55 as an answer. ” Nope. It is not a bug. TSes have a name: shown under high score I had the correct answer. I bothered to update and check for a friend lol. edit: It is not "new" or something: i remember last year we had a similar question and I attached the tweet I tweeted back then see attachment 2.

• You made your point less clear with the 1st sentence lol... Also: Two objections on the second part: Firstly, People do not have 24/7 the time to play nostale. I think gameforge does understand that. I only collected 20 raid points till now cuz I'm kinda busy with school. I am just doing SP raid (not even occasionally) I am not even gonna bother farming to be honest ,because then I need to look at my screen every second.... Secondly, yes, in my opinion it is a challenge for lower levels. Let's s…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Lol.... well please refrain from posting content that could make people mad indeed....... It would not be very beneficial to your reputation....

• I do not really get the point. The max number of coupon distributed by the weekly challenge = 2*6*3 = 36, you could get 24 + 12th in the best possible scenario, but why would you go for 12 + 12 + 12? or any combination of numbers that makes 36? Those items can also be obtained through daily rewards.... Also... In previous events it was 24th reward + all other rewards too, not: 15th reward+9th reward = 24th reward

• The Last Post Wins V6

Thanks, I asked for close on page 8 or so already. That thread made me facepalm at page 3 or 4 already. I do not listen to what people say that much nor do I want to tell them to listen too often. If people do not listen, I do not try to make them listen anymore. I do not want to pump my energy into fights that will not gain anyone any benefit.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from kitcalie: “Quote from Naerys: “Something weird is going on with forum Posts like one month old are being shown in my notifications as new, wtf? ” This is due to an issue we've been having with the forum since we moved over to this version. There is nothing we can do about it unfortunately. ” I turned my notifications off for that very reason haha. Also... Attachments are visible when Im logged in but not if I am not logged in? @Pinka, yea rigged. The class with least HP cannot get a b…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Pinkamena: “I wish i could say that University is hard,but truth to be told,i don't consider it hard,but more exhausting. These 2 hours breaks are annoying sometimes.Monday i have 2 of them. Still getting used to it sadly. ” Lol. University is hard depending on what subject and level you are doing.

• Pet and partner only if they are in bead afaik. you can also exchange sps without CC. via warehouse, but you need to build warehouse at both sides. you do not need an extra large one on both sides, a small one and large one works as well, just dont forget that you can only put things in the first slots in a smaller house, but can take out from all the slots. Your characters in one account also share the same partner backpack btw (I tested it)

• I felt like updating this.... Some non nostale stuff: Princess series: Snow White, Cinderella, Rapunzel board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…6ed1e75e01c15a24c1c452ce6 Apples board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…6ed1e75e01c15a24c1c452ce6 I really enjoyed drawing such a long braid.. board.en.nostale.gameforge.com…6ed1e75e01c15a24c1c452ce6 Need to get home before the clock turns 12........ Those are all on A3 paper, but the one below is on A4 And ofcourse I posted this already in the spam section but here is o…

• Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “There's nothing wrong with the server. It's all in your heads. #CloseThread ” "Wrong" is subjective. objectively seen: The server has undergone a change which disfavoured many and favoured few. Some may think nothing is wrong because their vision allows them to see the good side of it. A lot of others do not think like the above mentioned people and feel disfavoured. That is not in their heads. I have an example. I used to do SP5/6 raids nearly daily with almost the sam…

• Quote from Lady Sky: “Quote from invisibleman: “can you guys assured us that uk not going to close down?and tell us if there is merge project underway?if none of them can be confirm this thread will go on forever...i mean just at least told us something you guys knew or have been told.... dont kept us in the dark like you guys didnt even mention when goin on steam there will be new us server... i know if no income/nosseller/nosbuyer in uk in our current state we will be doomed(close). so at leas…

• QqrHR1q.png 6ahAV2D.png not making 4 real but just hoping to give you some inspiration because i am actually busy with something else lol.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Morgoth: “Can I suggest to put a hold in here so I can get a forum moderator to try to control this thread a little bit? because I think this is going too far on so many levels. ” Why don't you just close it ? The conclusion was meet long ago in this thread whats the point of it anymore ? ” Morgoth is a (S) gamemaster, not a (S) mod. I think people are personally insulting others, no need to name people, which is going pretty far. Just saying, I do not participa…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Naerys! Hello hello. @Morgoth, politics is a lot of words, a few deeds. It is unethical according to Kant: Promises are made to be kept, not to be broken (politicians break them all the time lol)

• Happy Birthday to Nostale

DLzX4dfX0AI7eBF.jpg I rushed a bit cuz I didn't have much time lol orz sorry, but happy birthday to nos! Looking forward to tomorrow's event!

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Luxx: “In the Netherlands most people kinda approve of Merkel. She's very boring, and her politics are kinda boring, but she's a good neighbor, she won't let you fall, you can count on here, and she's not doing many 'bad' things. Her politics are mostly on/around the'middle ground', so it's not to hard for a majority to not disagree with her much. She's not much of a showgirl, lacks Trumps fire or Macron's flamboyance, but than again, so does germany:p ” On the other hand... the Nethe…