Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bittersweet: “Quote: “GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules ” confused.png ” Yes, a GM teleported me to tell me "we make difference between luring to help, and luring to kill people in IC, please be carefull", I'm not the only one who got this warning. So that's why I did this sarcasm about teamplay. That's good that you came to confirm my thought.

• Quote from Polity: “Can you clean up the IC for yourself? 93+?? ” Magmaros is what you kill when you're leveling to 93, dont tell me you cant clear magmaros's wave when there is 3+ lvl 93?? Because when we speak about -90 guys who are trying to do the IC, they die before woas without any help... You want to win, then do it, do the full map lure, not some x10 mobs lure, because when you do that, you die during loot with what remains, what is the difference? Basically you "lure" when you die, goin…

• I understand you for ch1 (depending on the situation), but in ch2~5, when I see an improvised family IC with people avoiding non-family members by going to the other side (note that there is a complete lack of teamplay, why is it not bannable lul?) and then let the others guys on the other side and the lurer die in purpose (when they are 93+, dont tell me they cant handle magmaros...) laughing at them saying "wow wow nice try" mixed with some "reported" because they dont want to fight a big lure…