Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• thanks for all the answers

• The Last Post Wins V5

Saphiriel - - World of spam

Quote from DatHolyMage: “Well I will probably help you later. Btw are you still in that party? What happened to the wk? Edit: Red trainee yasss *opens champagne bottle* *is under age* ” We'll talk later. I don't enjoy spreading my words on forums.

• Quote from DatHolyMage: “Aye mate. Well I cant help you alt+r but you may send a ticket to one of the GMs I think... ” nope. i won't contact any GM. never been helpful never will.

• The Last Post Wins V5

Saphiriel - - World of spam

Quote from DatHolyMage: “Aha... @Saphiriel have you finished the sp3 bottle part? ” ... no Quote from DatHolyMage: “Now I saw it hehe and he was hoping to finish the sp quest this evening mwahahahahahahaha ” heavy curses on the drop chance Quote from Warrior19: “ahaha rip ” rip indeed

• Aloha. Q1: Is there any known bug regarding drop? Additional information and personal opinion: I have my reasons to believe there's a bug regarding drop chance. Hunting COUNTLESS monsters to get the items necessary for SP3 quest but to no avail. Occurring quite often, i'm getting not even a single one quest item (flint/straw/bottle) out of hundreds of monsters. Q2: Is drop chance affected by party? Additional information and personal opinion: Connected to my first question and personal opinion, …

• Quote from Warrior19: “Quote from Saphiriel: “Quote from Ruff: “I don't really understand the 2nd part of your post, however mana shields reduce more only because it is taking some of the damage and having it affect your mana instead. So instead of only dealing damage to your health the damage is shared across health and mana(same minimum total). If your 2st part is saying your damage is subtracted(a maximum damage) that is true in certain instances(like percent raids) but against general mobs y…

• Quote from Ruff: “I don't really understand the 2nd part of your post, however mana shields reduce more only because it is taking some of the damage and having it affect your mana instead. So instead of only dealing damage to your health the damage is shared across health and mana(same minimum total). If your 2st part is saying your damage is subtracted(a maximum damage) that is true in certain instances(like percent raids) but against general mobs you can kill in a single shot making it clear t…

• Quote from Warrior19: “Just a question, is the first time you noticed that or for a long time? Does that happens to other players? Or you don't know? ” No. Everytime I activate Iron Skin I check if the damage I receive is less but, nothing ever changes. Quote from Ruff: “There is a minimum damage monsters can do, if a defence buff isn't reducing damage from them it just means your defense is already good enough that their damage is at minimum. It is one of the reasons players use the greatest de…

• 1. Damage without Iron Skin 20170620-0-_Saphiriel.jpg 2. Damage after Iron Skin 20170620-2-_Saphiriel.jpg 3. Iron Skin 20170620-3-_Saphiriel.jpg 4. Ranged Attack 20170620-4-_Saphiriel.jpg 5. Explain. ?!