Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Darling: “Quote from Bittersweet: “ Quote: “GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules ” confused.png ” Yes, a GM teleported me to tell me "we make difference between luring to help, and luring to kill people in IC, please be carefull", I'm not the only one who got this warning. So that's why I did this sarcasm about teamplay. That's good that you came to confirm my thought. ” sometimes i feel like GM's do what th…

• I tried to make a poll as well and I couldn't find out how to do it.

• Quote from Kazuja: “Why its not fair for newbies? i saw someone started to complain about raids for low lvls and high lvl r joining why dont make something like hoster can choose what lv's can join , higher lvls can help with many stuffs make eqps train u ,and give advice its not fair for old players we are staying in almost dead server with same persons and nos$ rate 1:180 , Naerys if u r not playing nos why u r getting involved that much ? ” People always get involved when they don't play the …

• How about you make a poll and see what the players want for once ? If we want server transfers/merge or not.

• Whether the job is voluntary or not isn’t an excuse to be lazy. If you can’t handle the job don’t do it, it’s pretty simple. It literally takes 2 mins to do any of the things he listed lols. And you can say ‘ohh we did host raids but the community was toxic :(‘ but nah fam, it’s the same no matter what game you go to, there is also nice people so. I think his right in every aspect, gms are limited to what they can do because they’re not developers but, they also could of done a lot more to preve…

• I just find it ironic that the only people who are opposed to the people who are raging about this are the ones who quit UK ages ago, why even bother to argue with us if you don't even play the game and aren't affected by it? You can't sit there and say "well we don't put a knife to your throat to force you to play the new server" ofc you don't, but by creating the new server and not paying any attention to UK in it's dying state, you aren't really leaving us a choice. Nobody wants to play on a …

• How would it be unfair? the only way it would be unfair is in PvP but, the new players shouldn't be going there until they're higher level anyway. It could help boost lower levels and help them with raiding etc as well. It has been like this for ages, but it's actually at the point where it's just a wasteland now and all this effort is wasted because of other servers. I don't think it will get better in a month, the nosmall rate is already trash, players aren't gonna magically level up in US, th…

• As a player who has played on UK for far too long, spent far too much IRL $$$, It is quite unfair that a new server is made and I am expected to just "start over". A server merge OR a character server swap should be put in place so that all of our effort isn't wasted. All the new steam players are going to US, not UK. UK is becoming dead and nobody will go back to it. My ping is also considerably better at US then it is on UK. I'd love to go there, but theres no way in hell i'm starting all over…

• Quote from Morgoth: “Quote from NarutoDreams: “Haha,as a player i would hope for a better future in case i still have a flame of enjoy for this game,if not hope im negative and say ehhhh let it die...Lets just hope better be positive.Also i got that u all have ur own normal lifes or own lifes we all do but atleast afk there i dont get whats bad in afking in vilage, we dont eat GMs at all or host a Cuby raid a day or 1 at a year wont take a year to make it at all players will apreciate that atlea…

• I find the main problem being game moderators getting power trips and banning players for no reason. We would still be fairly active if this didn't happen. But what can you do when all the gms are also in game players, of course there's bound to be unfairness. Also how hard it is to make gold in this game, grinding for months 10+ hours a day and then to have it all wasted because of getting unlucky.

• The reason private servers are most popular is because the time it takes to make gold from official as opposed to private servers is a lot higher. So my suggestion is to make the gold from timespaces and gold looted a bit higher, this makes it easier for non nosmallers & people who can't spend 15 hours everyday for the rest of their life to be able to get decent in the game.

• It's because they're players just like us, since most people are busy on other servers they don't care about official anymore.