Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would rather the game would just work the way it's intended. If you implement a new feature that doesn't work, don't implement it ~_~

• Quote from Frostwolf: “Hi guys, we are aware of this issue and are already investigating about it, please be patient ” In that case, thanks for answering this quickly and if there's no further additions to this post, you may close it c:

• Yeah I was thinking about the same ideas actually, but as I am lacking the technical know-how I didn't wanna invent things that are impossible. I guess all we can do in the end is play and see...

• I honestly hate how they changed Sin. For PvE he is practically useless now. Now I understand, Sin was never meant to be for PvE but there still are players like me who HATE PvP and used sin for stealthing away in PTS or when there were a lot of enemies you'd not be able to battle against. Now that they completely nerfed his stealth I can not use him at all. EVEN JAJAMARU HAS A LONGER STEALTH, like come on. At least make the stealth as long as the cooldown, so you can't abuse invisibility for 4 …

• Quote from Kacchan: “sup, guess you're talking about me... yeah i still got my 119 commends, but i didn't got reward box for this month^^ ” Yeah exactly. I mean the box isn't worth it in the first place (I got it once and it gave me 50x 300-HP Potions) but I don't get why it didn't reset for you or one of my familymembers while it reset for me? It's kinda unfair. Well like I said, essentially commends are useless but why did it not reset for everyone then. .-. Sometimes I just don't understand s…

• Hello, Hello dear Nostale-Team, I am currently wondering about one thing. Aren't commends supposed to be reset at the beginning of every month? How come some people still have their last month's commends and others don't? Mine for example reset on the US server, however a player who had 120+ commends still has all of them. How can that be? I am not trying to be nitpicky but it takes away the fun of competing and gathering commends (well - I didn't have that many to begin with but I hope you unde…

• Honestly, I'm sad to see all my UK achievements rot away, but I do imagine one problem with this discussion. Maybe this seems stupid but how exactly do you imagine a server merge to happen when you have one account that you use for both - UK and US? Like I have my UK main's account which has 3 full slots of characters, but I also added characters on US on the same account. What would happen to the characters? Maybe that's why I imagine a server merge to be hard/impossible as you'd probably be un…