Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Omg,im so happy i passed all the exams and presentations so far. Only 2 left and then Freedom !

• The Last Post Wins V6

nuuuu You know it dosent work.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Ruff: “Besides, if it comes to inactivity i am king. I want a win. ” You won back in 2013,thats enough.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Morgoth: “Because eventually we gonna reach 2k posts and just start a version 7 so no point to rush it. ” But there is no spammer beside me here,so it will skip the summer.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Morgoth: “Why rush it anyway?! ” Why not ?

• The Last Post Wins V6

I do need someone to spam with tho,otherwise the end will never come.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from DatHolyMage: “I'm not back, I'm only active on discord ” Maybe you are back when this thread ends ?

• Fits my current stression perfectly. 3 Exams and 3 Presentations,I just can't anymore youtube.com/watch?v=WD5PyFvk19A

• The Last Post Wins V6

idk,check it out Welcome back Holy !

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Jekyll: “just watch that video in yt Put "blend w" in search ” lol

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Jekyll: “Blend W everybody... (Hidden Content) ” Traps are gay.

• Quote from Muravey: “Very strange ... it turns out that the character immediately 81 level. It makes no sense to make a high-level adventurer ” Greedy move from Entwell,but expected. Why bother making a new class with new items and sp's for each lv bracket,when you can just make it a hero class that have like 1 or 2 (possibly) broken sp and some items you get from act 5 raids. The class concept is copied from Monk/Volcano,design copied from Jerico,it would still be overplayed because its a new f…

• Quote from darkness-metal: “Quote from Pinkamena: “i hope this is a joke lol,but still im not surprised they did this. ” This is real ” I know it is,i was trying to be sarcastic

• Quote from darkness-metal: “well it need to have level 80 character in order to make this The new professional martial arts revision prospects! After Xiaoyun’s repeated questioning, some gossip messages were successfully collected, so Xiao Yun prepared some information so that adventurers could prepare for the renewal of the new career “Buddha Taoist”. Important information: ● The account must have a person with level 80 or above. ● If the player does not have a character level of more than 80, …

• The Last Post Wins V6

It was back in the old forum.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Ruff: “Friend request? You mean on the forums?? ” Yup.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Ruff: “You know, atha is family for me though as we are both Machi... ” Tbh, Athazel was the closest one to you in this forum as a friend and it was showing. It was different from the rest of us old gang, Galaco also was a member of Machi,so you may had get along with her just fine,as for Naerys,mutual dislike i guess ? You also seem to dislike me too since you never accepted my friend request LOL. Thats not my bussnies tho,i alredy talked too much.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Racordany: “aah so we have like 50% rn ” Ruff(Ruffindor) won the first one. The second and third was won by Athazel (Garlands). Naerys (Naerium) won the 4th one. And me (Pinkameia) won the 5th and currently hosting the 6th one. You can also win if you try,i have to pass the trophy to the next victor.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Racordany: “someone should explain me this thread anyway, nobody told me whats happening here ” This thread starts once we get past the 2000th post. After that,a Moderator will be notified to close this thread and bassicaly the last one to post wins. The last one to post will have to open the next thread,Last Post Wins 7,and therefore we call him the hoster nation.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Morgoth: “Keep him there then, maybe 1 day Athazel will return he won't like his country destroyed right? And you should have used the sad raccoon as his flag there.. ” No,i'll never destroyed his country since he is one of the first persons i meet on this forum,maybe chop a bit but never take the whole land since he won this thread 2 times. So Morgoth,since you are able to participate in this thread,are you planning to win this year ? It will be interesting for Valaria to host the ne…