Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Racordany - Raco whuat?

Pinkamena - - Staff

Quote from Racordany: “Pff! Im hungry, if nobody gives me food im gonna get it myself! Also the cats are my friends atleast a lil bit! ” You also wash your hands in their water bowl ! Savage !

• Racordany - Raco whuat?

Pinkamena - - Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=FTcjzaqL0pE Swiper no swiping ! Bad Racor Bad !

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Jekyll: “33199067_1946746315355636_6921185973250293760_o.jpg Imma late again Delox has already put this in a video but whatever Guess the element, bois ” this class will be soo hard to deal with level up in act6, close attack been always painful ” So bassicaly the sp's are gonna be pallete swaps ? Don't worry,Swordies won't be alone anymore.

• Tug of war

Pinkamena - - World of spam

Why would a racoon hug a teddydog ? It makes no sense ? 309.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Jekyll: “youtube.com/watch?v=b8OWM9DiIY8&t=2s (Hidden Content) ” Considering DG was the weakest mage sp before 2016,i think it was deserved.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Today i saw a 8 year old twerking with a star,it was in Romania. I wouldn't mind it that much if it werent for the fact that 50% of my fellow countrymen loved what she did and encouraged her to do more,both the crowd and the comments. I never lost my faith in my own country faster then i ever think i could.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Naerys: “Quote from Pinkamena: “You guys are cruel af lol.this is just the sketch(as just the firts drawing),but i guess ill give up then. This sarcasm makes me feel like Naerys. Anyway Semi Final 2 Go Romania ! ” Hey! Do you know if i alter your name a bit you´ll became PinkMenace? (Hidden Content) ” There's no C in Pinkamena tho,try again. I have to take a picture of something that is related with EU in my country and post it on a school group,don't know what pic lol,maybe i'll go t…

• Quote from TheHealersGod: “Quote from Chipy: “Action points ... no plz ... this ruined the fun of FC raids for me xD gaawd pliz no q.q ” no offence chipy but saving you in every raid or ic is waste of time beside working hard long years to face hard things in game. Quote from ariyoshi: “TBH - if the community is active there are several methods to make gold at low levels 1. farm ice cubes, woa, fm, ice flower 2. pii grinding 3. pts 45-55 4. bts 65-70 5. ts 73 6. ibra raid 7. minigaming ” part: 1…

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Jekyll: “Quote from Pinkamena: “too much emotional usage and fear to say something stupid that drains me. ” I hate doing presentations for this very reason Quote from Pinkamena: “I wish you good luck to pass them ” Thanks ” I don't have a choice sadly. I just wait for the summer.

• Agree,the minibosses should serve a real purpose but unfortunately the thing is,in Valhala questchain,there are quests that require you to kill these mini-bosses,sadly it will create a bit of choas.

• The Last Post Wins V6

Quote from Jekyll: “Yes, I had two only. I hope I won't need to retake them in August... ” I wish you good luck to pass them,even if its a lower grade its still better then a fail. I wish i had more exams instead of presentation,honestly,it's just too much emotional usage and fear to say something stupid that drains me. Morever having a presentation dosen't mean its insta-pass,if the info is bad,you'll have to do it again or fail.

• Quote from Prismo: “I'm personally against having yet more gold injected into the economy, especially from idle means. As for Ruffs idea of selling sp for gold, I wouldn't like to see that either. I would like to see sp's being able to be broken down into items, for example perfection stones/fm/woa etc. Obviously what you get depends on the sp, with sp1 giving much lower rewards than say sp8, and a +0 giving less than a +15. As for the multi-afk acounts in IC a simple way to fix it is an afk tim…

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Legendary17: “this thread is for suggestions to alternatives from ic, as ic issues crop up too often on here, yet no 1 is suggesting ideas, just making it a discussion on free gold, i personally havent been ic for 3 yrs as it serves no purpose for me, another suggestion would be make ic so its multiple maps and you fight through them, and add a debuff that drains hp, which is only countered by hitting/killing mobs ” I did make…

• Quote from Morgoth: “Put a limit or forbid the multiaccounts, the new gold-way will not be abused by 60+ multis. Problem solved. ” Im more for a limit for multis.Finally a great ideea.

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Legendary17: “this thread is for suggestions to alternatives from ic, as ic issues crop up too often on here, yet no 1 is suggesting ideas, just making it a discussion on free gold, i personally havent been ic for 3 yrs as it serves no purpose for me, another suggestion would be make ic so its multiple maps and you fight through them, and add a debuff that drains hp, which is only countered by hitting/killing mobs ” I did make a suggestion.... Selling fresh SPs to NP…

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Anyway,why don't change the ic,like everyone that kills a mob gets extra gold,sponsor people to be active during IC,and not remove it. ” Because then it would have the same problem people have in Caligor and FC raids, they try to help but their damage is so far below the higher levels with them that they get nothing.(80s in the 80-99 IC) ” I said "extra gold" for them meaning the drops and the gold reward at the end would remain intact.

• Lol,from a thread that was discussing grief play in IC,the conclusion was to remove the IC entirely instead of making a rule to punish those that lure tons of mobs intentionally to kill the rest of the players which is OBVIOUSLY Grief play. Anyway,why don't change the ic,like everyone that kills a mob gets extra gold,sponsor people to be active during IC,and not remove it.

• The main general quest isn't a source of money,it does drop you from time to time 50k and thats it,it dosent even help you make 1m overall,everything after 55 gives no gold. The sub quests,that appear after you completed a TS gives you like 8k. You don't even get 80k with 2 player and 1 alt,thats why i said 1 player and 2 alts.The Gold is still lesser then the IC,im not sure how much you and your frieds are willing to spam but this is an dependent money source,as there is no guarentee how much y…

• Quote from Ruff: “Quote from Pinkamena: “Quote from Legendary17: “remove ic from game for a month as a trial, then decide if we actually need ic, answer will be no we dont ” The IC is the main source of money for any 80-. ” I mean that isn't true in my case.... When i hit level 73, most of my gold came from TS73. Before that a large chunk came from quests.... Also selling random drops(darkness pieces, imp horns etc) to malcolm. Honestly IC is a main source of gold for 70- who mostly just sit aro…

• Quote from Legendary17: “remove ic from game for a month as a trial, then decide if we actually need ic, answer will be no we dont ” The IC is the main source of money for any 80-.