Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Nevito: “So its possible for UK to shut down ? (i don't have time to read all the reply's that's why i am asking) FeelsBadMan ” Yes, in 50 years nostale will shut down. Give or take.

• May I ask why? I don't really see any reason not to since people already use multiple accounts and 'spy' on the other side. (As well as kill themselves) Just wondering why you'd want to see their names. Personally it helps me further distinguish between friend and foe during the large scale battles.(every bit counts in that chaos) I think originally this was to prevent vengeful action(such as banning from personal raids, etc.), but as people spy with alternate accounts anyway there isn't really …

• Quote from invisibleman: “can you guys assured us that uk not going to close down?and tell us if there is merge project underway?if none of them can be confirm this thread will go on forever...i mean just at least told us something you guys knew or have been told.... dont kept us in the dark like you guys didnt even mention when goin on steam there will be new us server... i know if no income/nosseller/nosbuyer in uk in our current state we will be doomed(close). so at least we need to take the …

• Except nothing is actually transferring cross server.... Someone buying something on US account by paying their UK account with UK gold doesn't cause an influx of gold. All of the gold is still in UK, it has merely traded hands.

• Quote from Pinkamena: “I don't mind people playing on the US server,lol how could i when i also play there. But restricting others to play there just because we are veterans ? No,i can't stand this. ” I think he meant UK players if a merge happened, not UK players starting over. Though not sure as he mentioned something about loop holes. Honestly I agree with holding off a merge at least for now, a merge would ruin the economy there is no way to state it wouldn't. Suddenly a ton of 90+ gear woul…

• Uhh... I know 140% is possible. Might be able to go higher now, not sure really.

• I don't really like the idea of introducing all the great shells UK has saved up into US environment. That is one of the biggest parts of it starting over, no one (had) shells yet. I also don't like the idea of UK players 'helping' US win raids. That is just instant winning, let them relearn actually playing the raids instead of having lv90+ just win it all. A server merge so soon after creating the new server is just a bad idea. Merges are more for taking 2 old servers that are low in activity …

• They're talking about the characters used in your name. You can't use foreign characters as part of your online name. The name itself can be derived from anywhere in the world.

• Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “Again, you don't need nosmall to play. If you dislike the current rate, please make and use r1-4 eq (95 or champ or whatever you want to use), suffer, cry, snob and whatever you plebs do. If you want r7, pay the price. ” If shells weren't so rarity restrictive(you could use a r7shell on r4 equipment) I'm sure a lot of people would do that.... But shells are restrictive, and they are pretty much necessary at end game pve. I suppose there is always event rewards such as t…

• To be fair, they aren't supposed to open vessels near portals anyway(at least not multiple vessels). Portals are never supposed to be covered. (Same reason we can't afk at portals)

• I mean... I've taken well over 2 hours to take specific vessels down.... Opened them up in my mini land and had my pet horde help but they'd all get 1 shot lol.(looking at you giant crab) opening them at lower levels isn't easy, but having them just disappear on you so you get nothing? That'd kinda suck

• The Last Post Wins V6

Ruff - - World of spam

He looked like this vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/b…/latest?cb=20160723182426 Partly just trying to remember how posting pics works lol

• Quote from Pinkamena: “Well,you wouldnt want to give compensation to ever single lv 6 adventurer that didnt touch UK server for years do you ? Maybe 80+ or 70+ but lower then that ? Nah,let's be real,Nostale has the easiest leveling system of most mmorpgs,you do 2 quests and boom ! you earned a level.Don't see the point of rewarding lv 55- but whatever i guess.As for server merge that was the first ideea as a solution but people don't agree because they fear that an merge will possibily murder t…

• Quote from Bravious: “ Quote from Ms.Makintosh: “I for one, hope that nosmall price goes even higher. Those who protest against it, can simply not use it. ” Are you serious?... You can't simply not use Nosmall items, not all of them but alot of them are neccesities in the game, and the ways of earning gold in-game aren't sufficient enough to pay for the high prices, not only would players not be able to buy nosmall items from nosmallers but Nosmallers wouldn't be able to sell their items, ending…

• Also keep in mind, trading for things not in a gameforge game is against the rules(such as trading nostale gold for something in WoW or real life money)

• Quote from Legendary17: “so what happens to the uk gold when a Us server player obtains it on UK acc, as they on US server its basically gold out of the game, dont consider it their any more, more it happens the more gold that goes, now suddenly thoose who do play UK what is your gold worth? where do you spend it knowing your actually got to compete with US server due to server trades ” I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about... Can you give an example? I was under the impression it…

• How does it harm the servers? I mean I get how scamming does, but asking someone to trade me x on us server and I'll give y on UK server as payment.... Doesn't really seem like it would be hurtful. Of course no one would bother unless both players actively played on both servers.

• The typical problems that arise from trading between servers is why it usually isn't allowed. Its just way to easy to scam.... Though if it isn't outright against the rules, I'd still have at least a caution of trade cross-servers at your own risk....

• Having people try to sell at lower prices won't really help because like you said, resellers will just buy it and resell for high. It is the people who wish to buy that can change the prices, but only if the community as a whole attempts it.

• Since most complaints seem to be about prices in the bazaar, its a pretty easily fixed thing for the community. Just don't buy anything overpriced. People are only going to try to sell stuff for high prices if other people are willing to pay those prices. The real issue is, so much gold has accumulated in NosUK that naturally there is inflation. Sellers assume SOMEONE has the gold and WILL pay high prices for their items. And honestly, they are right to do so. I mean that much is obvious as peop…